Kicking A Dog When Its Down

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Kicking A Dog When Its Down

Post by cantosis »

was out and about this morning and my ipod got nicked rom me, I have no idea how it happened, I was just out walking, I did get stopped by some guy asking for directions and I have a feeling he was one of these smart pick pocket type people like what you see on The Real Hustle. because when I went to take it out of my coat pocket it was gone, there is no way it could have fallen out, by then he had long gone so I had no chance.

I am well annoyed, 160gb black full of loads of music iincluding about 40gb of TD music.

Luckily the music I sill have on CDs and on my itunes libary but it doesn`t take away the fact that one of my favorite and personal items has gone for good. I am going to have to wait weeks before I can get another one :evil: :cry: :arrow:
epsilon75

Re: Kicking A Dog When Its Down

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:was out and about this morning and my ipod got nicked rom me, I have no idea how it happened, I was just out walking, I did get stopped by some guy asking for directions and I have a feeling he was one of these smart pick pocket type people like what you see on The Real Hustle. because when I went to take it out of my coat pocket it was gone, there is no way it could have fallen out, by then he had long gone so I had no chance.

I am well annoyed, 160gb black full of loads of music iincluding about 40gb of TD music.

Luckily the music I sill have on CDs and on my itunes libary but it doesn`t take away the fact that one of my favorite and personal items has gone for good. I am going to have to wait weeks before I can get another one :evil: :cry: :arrow:

Very sorry to hear this matt,sadly this is the society we now live in and it seems to be getting worse.
I hope in time you will be able to replace it,can you claim on insurance of sorts :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

There are some really nasty 'human beings' about - sorry to hear this Matt.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sorry to hear this matt, it may be no comfort but at least you are OK, I hope

the thief is just sc.um :evil:
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

cheers guys, just lucky I didnt take my wallet. yeh I am ok, this is a new breed of sophisticated thief, its quite a skill really how they do it.
timer

Post by timer »

BTW - how did the interview go ?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

pretty good I thnk, going to get a call back tomorrow. If I get it I`ll be working for 3 grand a year less then my previous job :evil: . But the job market is in a poor state. Beggars can't be choosers..
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:pretty good I thnk, going to get a call back tomorrow. If I get it I`ll be working for 3 grand a year less then my previous job :evil: . But the job market is in a poor state. Beggars can't be choosers..

good luck matt, I hope it all works out for you :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
redziller

Post by redziller »

Sorry to here that Matthew - good luck with the job
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
rattymouse

Re: Kicking A Dog When Its Down

Post by rattymouse »

cantosis wrote:was out and about this morning and my ipod got nicked rom me, I have no idea how it happened, I was just out walking, I did get stopped by some guy asking for directions and I have a feeling he was one of these smart pick pocket type people like what you see on The Real Hustle. because when I went to take it out of my coat pocket it was gone, there is no way it could have fallen out, by then he had long gone so I had no chance.

That's terrible! I am amazed that they could get it out of your pocket without you knowing. What a skill. Sorry to hear of your loss.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:pretty good I thnk, going to get a call back tomorrow. If I get it I`ll be working for 3 grand a year less then my previous job :evil: . But the job market is in a poor state. Beggars can't be choosers..
Good luck.............hope you get some good news :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Really sorry to hear this Matt, yeah it's not nice being prayed upon by parasites.

Gimme a shout when you get a replacement and I'll send you some extra music to put on it
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:Really sorry to hear this Matt, yeah it's not nice being prayed upon by parasites.

Gimme a shout when you get a replacement and I'll send you some extra music to put on it
Cheers, you TD fans are a great bunch.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:Really sorry to hear this Matt, yeah it's not nice being prayed upon by parasites.

Cheers, you TD fans are a great bunch.
look at it as an opportunity to get to hear some new music.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Terrible news. Sorry to hear that cantosis.