Weird facts about TD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Its ok Mick,i will be taking my tazar gun along anyway :twisted:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I will be taking two camera's whatever happens.......they are only Olympus digital ones containing 512mb cards,but they serve me well especially with pre concert get together's.
If they spot em,not a lot i can do but they wont be keeping them i can assure you :arrow:
I should have my Canon EOS350d pre and post gig, plus numerous small ones for the gig....perhaps
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I will be taking two camera's whatever happens.......they are only Olympus digital ones containing 512mb cards,but they serve me well especially with pre concert get together's.
If they spot em,not a lot i can do but they wont be keeping them i can assure you :arrow:
I should have my Canon EOS350d pre and post gig, plus numerous small ones for the gig....perhaps
Mmmm.. cameras post gig might be a bad idea. :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Why not Mick,they are always nice to keep for your own personal collection...........It does not matter if they are taken with a disposable camera,they are nice to look back on in years to come with the young uns and say "I was there" :) :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Why not Mick,they are always nice to keep for your own personal collection...........It does not matter if they are taken with a disposable camera,they are nice to look back on in years to come with the young uns and say "I was there" :) :arrow:
Yep....mind you don't point it at me ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Why not Mick,they are always nice to keep for your own personal collection...........It does not matter if they are taken with a disposable camera,they are nice to look back on in years to come with the young uns and say "I was there" :) :arrow:
Normally, I'm pretty ratted after the gig and it's not attractive. Hardly a moment worth saving for posterity!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
Normally, I'm pretty ratted after the gig and it's not attractive. Hardly a moment worth saving for posterity!
:shock: :arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Barbakane

Post by Barbakane »

epsilon75 wrote:Theres a picture of gorilla suits in the i-box (picture 70) but the band have not got them on :? another strange photo is Edgar and a PIG (photo 95) in the Dream Roots Box,and Edgar and a horse (photo 146) i-box which seems to be at the same location as Edgar's Oberheim is in the bakground on both........... was this the location for the recording of (The Farmyard Tapes) we never saw :? :arrow:
Could this have been from the German TV show that I have a clip from on some cassette stashed somewhere? I believe it was "Sobornost," and I remember hearing lots of animal sounds before Edgar came out, said something briefly, and then played something solo. At least I thought it was some sort of show where there were actual farm animals on the set.

I could be completely wrong about this, but on the off chance I'm right, I thought I'd post it and take full credit. :)
Pardon me, I have nothing to say.
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

I could have sworn cameras were allowed last time, I remember taking loads of pictures and nobody was bothered (albiet 99% of them didnt turn out apart from the one I took outside of the Astoria/TD sign!!!) must read the instructions of my digital camera before I go this time.....:-(
24db

Post by 24db »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:I could have sworn cameras were allowed last time, I remember taking loads of pictures and nobody was bothered (albiet 99% of them didnt turn out apart from the one I took outside of the Astoria/TD sign!!!) must read the instructions of my digital camera before I go this time.....:-(
they were in 2003
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:I could have sworn cameras were allowed last time, I remember taking loads of pictures and nobody was bothered (albiet 99% of them didnt turn out apart from the one I took outside of the Astoria/TD sign!!!) must read the instructions of my digital camera before I go this time.....:-(

Well im going for the gamble............i will have the camera phone and two digi cams.......well hidden :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

Well im going for the gamble............i will have the camera phone and two digi cams.......well hidden :wink:
Let's take as many as possible, it's unthinkable that we'd let this 40th anniversary tour or this 'one off date' go by without taking a photographic record of it
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

If everyone takes a camera,and i mean everyone....the doormen are not going to fancy spending the night going into a crowd of a 1000+ people taking peoples camera's :idea: things could get a little rough in there :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:If everyone takes a camera,and i mean everyone....the doormen are not going to fancy spending the night going into a crowd of a 1000+ people taking peoples camera's :idea: things could get a little rough in there :wink:
I can't see what the problem is with cameras at gigs, provided everyone isn't using their flash (which they shouldn't do, as it's the devils' tool and makes for c.ra.p photos).
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:If everyone takes a camera,and i mean everyone....the doormen are not going to fancy spending the night going into a crowd of a 1000+ people taking peoples camera's :idea: things could get a little rough in there :wink:
I can't see what the problem is with cameras at gigs, provided everyone isn't using their flash (which they shouldn't do, as it's the devils' tool and makes for c.ra.p photos).
Im always flashing at TD concerts :arrow: photos are not that bad either....but could be better 8)