Weird facts about TD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:If everyone takes a camera,and i mean everyone....the doormen are not going to fancy spending the night going into a crowd of a 1000+ people taking peoples camera's :idea: things could get a little rough in there :wink:
I can't see what the problem is with cameras at gigs, provided everyone isn't using their flash (which they shouldn't do, as it's the devils' tool and makes for c.ra.p photos).
Im always flashing at TD concerts :arrow: photos are not that bad either....but could be better 8)
Hence the look on Edgar's face at the SBE? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes at one point he did not look amused :lol: But when The King is a few yards away,you tend to get carried away :oops: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Yes at one point he did not look amused :lol: But when The King is a few yards away,you tend to get carried away :oops: :arrow:
I've got one photo of him (looking at you) with Thorsten and Iris killing themselves behind him :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have a photo here and im taking a photo and he is looking directly at me and the expression seems to say "You cheeky B****** " and TQ and IC pass glances.... I did get a playful finger wagging telling off at the end mind you :oops: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:I have a photo here and im taking a photo and he is looking directly at me and the expression seems to say "You cheeky B****** " and TQ and IC pass glances.... I did get a playful finger wagging telling off at the end mind you :oops: :arrow:
Colin,
Ive got a photo showing Edgar and his finger movements, directed at yourself.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:If everyone takes a camera,and i mean everyone....the doormen are not going to fancy spending the night going into a crowd of a 1000+ people taking peoples camera's :idea: things could get a little rough in there :wink:
I can't see what the problem is with cameras at gigs, provided everyone isn't using their flash (which they shouldn't do, as it's the devils' tool and makes for c.ra.p photos).
Not true.
Flash is perfect for getting a really sharp photo of the guy in fronts head, including his bold-patch. Of course the band are out of focus and not lit ....but what the hell. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Not true.
Flash is perfect for getting a really sharp photo of the guy in fronts head, including his bold-patch. Of course the band are out of focus and not lit ....but what the hell. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I got a few of those here Chris :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I have a photo here and im taking a photo and he is looking directly at me and the expression seems to say "You cheeky B****** " and TQ and IC pass glances.... I did get a playful finger wagging telling off at the end mind you :oops: :arrow:
Colin,
Ive got a photo showing Edgar and his finger movements, directed at yourself.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Still i was overcome with excitement,its not everday you see your favorite musician that close up :mrgreen:
timer

Post by timer »

Check out 'Member & Guests' 'Say Cheese' page 1 my first entry for the photo, didn't come out as clear as the original on here though.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:oops: I think you could be right Tim :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Not true.
Yep, the out of focus look is in, checkout any photography gallery and you'll see what I mean :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: I can't see what the problem is with cameras at gigs, provided everyone isn't using their flash (which they shouldn't do, as it's the devils' tool and makes for c.ra.p photos).
Not true.
Yep, the out of focus look is in, checkout any photography gallery and you'll see what I mean :D
In that case I'm a photographic genius. I'm off to start planning my exhibition!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Not true.
In that case I'm a photographic genius. I'm off to start planning my exhibition!
Over exposure is always good, with a slanting horizon, add some camera shake and you've got a sold out exhibition. Cynical me?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: Yep, the out of focus look is in, checkout any photography gallery and you'll see what I mean :D
Over exposure is always good, with a slanting horizon, add some camera shake and you've got a sold out exhibition. Cynical me?
There are quite a few photographers who have set up shop along Brighton sea front. Some of them are pretty good and one or two lack any idea of compostion. There is one there who sells prints at £15 a pop, which wouldn't be so bad, but every shot of the sea, has a sloping horizon. Pretty basic error and one that could still have been corrected before offering them for sale.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

At TD's Royal Albert Hall concert in 1975, TD used one of the first 'samples' (albeit on tape) it was recording of the audience applauding at their previous concert at the Rainbow in London (full review of that concert to follow...soon/ish)