SECOND CONCERT IN GERMANY - Waldbühne NORTHEIM

j_pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by j_pertou »

krismopompas wrote:
krismopompas wrote:hmmm.......... should i go or not???.......... the rest of the program is totaly boring imo......... i can not dicide :(
ticket ordered :)
Looking forward to meet you there Joe. :)
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

j_pertou wrote:
krismopompas wrote:
krismopompas wrote:hmmm.......... should i go or not???.......... the rest of the program is totaly boring imo......... i can not dicide :(
ticket ordered :)
me too :)

what can i do there with my tdoc-card???
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Mars

Post by Mars »

krismopompas wrote:
j_pertou wrote:
krismopompas wrote: ticket ordered :)
me too :)

what can i do there with my tdoc-card???
Maybe granted for backstage?? :-)
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

only 2 weeks ahead :) .......... great weekend!!!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

krismopompas wrote:only 2 weeks ahead :) .......... great weekend!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I WONT be attending this concert. . . :cry: , but just curious for those going. Are you guys getting together for a fan meet before the gig? Or is this going to be a casual get together for some beers and drinks?

It says TD will be taking the stage around 9:30pm if everybody else's on time with there sets. So will TD play a full set? At least 2 and half hours? :D Or will it be a shorten set, 2 hours? :) Or less. :(
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

tdream4ever wrote:I WONT be attending this concert. . . :cry: , but just curious for those going. Are you guys getting together for a fan meet before the gig? Or is this going to be a casual get together for some beers and drinks?

It says TD will be taking the stage around 9:30pm if everybody else's on time with there sets. So will TD play a full set? At least 2 and half hours? :D Or will it be a shorten set, 2 hours? :) Or less. :(
It's a festival, opening the doors at 14:00. If there's a fan meet as such, it's not something I will attend, as I'd like to listen to the bands before TD. I guess the TD fans will automatically meet up at the festival site for a few beers before the show, have a chat and buy some merchandise - like it was the case with the Loreley gig.

A shame you won't be there. It's only some 3 hours away from Berlin on train.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

j_pertou wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:I WONT be attending this concert. . . :cry: , but just curious for those going. Are you guys getting together for a fan meet before the gig? Or is this going to be a casual get together for some beers and drinks?

It's a festival, opening the doors at 14:00. If there's a fan meet as such, it's not something I will attend, as I'd like to listen to the bands before TD. I guess the TD fans will automatically meet up at the festival site for a few beers before the show, have a chat and buy some merchandise - like it was the case with the Loreley gig.

A shame you won't be there. It's only some 3 hours away from Berlin on train.
Yes Jacob. I would like to attend this one too. Being its back to back with the Berlin gig. But I am flying in with the missus. It's at least a 12 hour flight from Los Angeles to Frankfurt via San Francisco. Another hour to Hanover. Then at least 8 hours at the fest. Catch a couple hours of sleep before heading off on a 3 hour train ride to Berlin. Hopefully catch another couple hours of sleep. Go to the fan meet. Drink. Drink more. Watch TD play for 3-4 hours hopefully! :arrow: :wink: :D Sleep in on Monday and hope to see Berlin the rest of the day. Fly back home on Tuesday. Wow. :shock: The London Eye was a 24 hour turnaround for us. I think the missus would'nt like it very much. And she wont be attending the gig at the Zitadelle. She'll be in the room, waiting. :cry: Unless she changes her mind :arrow: :!: :shock:
Now I already checked all this out. If the missus was'nt going on this trip then I would rethink my plan and probably go. I've been to Berlin a couple of times before 1990. She has not. I wanted her to see Berlin. If she would of said no on the trip. . .then :arrow: .

The other reason: I'm tired of festivals. Sitting and waiting for my favorite band to come out. Although I would'nt mind seeing Ten Years After and Wishbone Ash. Then I dont think TD will play their usual full set. Not enough time, unless they dont have a curfew. Looking back to last year, I could of and should of gone to the Loreley show. I would of loved to seen KS and Lisa. Found out after the fact that I could of made the flight to Frankfurt and back home. Oh well! So now I am planning on going to at least one TD show in Europe per year. This year Berlin. Next year, RAH. :P
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Since there are no flights to Germany from Bergen on a Saturday morning I will be travelling to Northeim Friday. Also want to see all the acts of the festival.
Anyone else arriving Friday :?: Then we could perhaps get together for a few drinks in the evening (staying at the Hotel Deutsche Eiche btw) :arrow:
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

Fair enough, David. I wouldn't go through what you describe either. I just assumed you stayed in Berlin a bit longer. :wink:
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

I guess we are quite lucky with the weather!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/b ... v_business
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

j_pertou wrote:I guess we are quite lucky with the weather!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/b ... v_business
most important is, that we´ve no rain.
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

http://www.northeim.de/tangerine_dream.htm

Unbestrittener Headliner dieses Festivals sind TANGERINE DREAM mit ihrer einzigartigen 3-stündigen „Rocking Silver Sky“ Show.

Three hours! Wow.

8)
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

have a good trip........... see you between earth and universe ;)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

All set now for a weekend in Germany with TD & friends 8)

Starting from home tomorrow morning at 05.15 - first a 50 min flight from Bergen to Oslo - then from Oslo a 1.45 min flight to Hamburg. Planning to spend a few hours in Hamburg before taking the train to Northeim. Friday night will probaly be spent in the Bierstube at the Hotel Deutsche Eiche :P
Luckily I have a direct flight back from Berlin to Bergen :)