The Box set of The Five Atomic Seasons CD set ?

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The Box set of The Five Atomic Seasons CD set ?

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Dear E-B
Any thing going on at EASTGATE MUSIC are they planning too released of these CD Box of

THE FIVE ATOMIC SEASONS

Springtime in Nagasaki

Summer in Nagasaki

Autumn in Hiroshima

Winter In Hiroshima

The Endless Season

I wanted too know? :?:
or
Is it too soon too know? :?:

:!: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Not sure why anyone would be keen on buying the box set if you have brought them all sperately already?
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:Not sure why anyone would be keen on buying the box set if you have brought them all sperately already?
TD box sets usually carry a bonus of some type !
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:Not sure why anyone would be keen on buying the box set if you have brought them all sperately already?
My copies have received some punishment over the months and years. They look like I've eaten my dinner off of them. It'd be nice to have a box set that I could keep tidy.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

i would rather be able to purchase just the box to put mine in.
har

Post by har »

I bought mine as downloads, with a view to obtaining the luxury 5 volume CD boxed set when its released very soon :wink:

So would be very keen to place my order for same as I have been saving in one of several undercover slush funds for this very purpose :!:
r4man

Post by r4man »

Box Set. 5 CD's TD performing the 5 Atomic Seasons Live in Japan.

Bonus DVD's

:D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Having purchased the albums individually, I would consider a box set an unnecessary marketing ploy (unless of course the box and any bonus material were available separately).
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

...let's wait and see - the last parts of The Five Atomic Seasons are still in compositional process....but thanks for your inspiring ideas.

PS: Don't forget there are many more fans outside the TD forum and the internet.....So for them a box would maybe be great.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I guess our main worry here would be additional tracks only available in a boxset. Having bought each Atomic Seasons CD separately and then seeing exclusive bonus material being released in a boxset would be no fun ... but this is all a bit theoretical because neither a boxset nor bonus tracks have been announced. ;)

P.S. What happened to the initial announcement of the 5 Atomic Seasons being a limited edition by contract? Has Mr. H.T. changed his mind?
timer

Post by timer »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

...let's wait and see - the last parts of The Five Atomic Seasons are still in compositional process....but thanks for your inspiring ideas.

PS: Don't forget there are many more fans outside the TD forum and the internet.....So for them a box would maybe be great.

Regards,

EB,

Im sure us fanatics will embrace any form of release !. 8)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

timer wrote:

Regards,

EB,

Let's face it we'll probably buy them anyway
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

alipaul wrote:
timer wrote:

Regards,

EB,

Let's face it we'll probably buy them anyway
Of course we will :P :wink:
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Thanks for the info, EB.

Not to be impatient or anything, but by any chance does Edgar have a target date in mind for completion of the Winter in Hiroshima disc? I understand that such a date is not carved in stone by any means and delays are inevitable, but it's sometimes nice to know roughly when to expect a new release.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
intercorni

Post by intercorni »