Chandra

Mars
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Chandra

Post by Mars »

A newsletter from CD services states 5 new TD albums!
"Chandra", "Music for Sports" (cool moves), "Music for Sports" (cold Race),
"Vintage Anthology Vol. 2" and "Winter in Hiroshima"! This is amazing if true!! :-)

TANGERINE DREAM: CHANDRA (New 2009 Studio Album on Documents/MembranLabel released in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158869) CD £13.99Track list and album details to be confirmed. * Coming Soon *Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping.* PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW
* TANGERINE DREAM: MUSIC FOR SPORTS [COOL MOVES] (2009 Documents/MembranLabel release in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158774) CD £13.99Track list and album details to be confirmed. * Coming Soon *Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping.* PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW
* TANGERINE DREAM: MUSIC FOR SPORTS [cold RACE] (2009 Documents/MembranLabel release in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158776) CD £13.99Track list and album details to be confirmed. * Coming Soon *Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping.* PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW
* TANGERINE DREAM: VINTAGE ANTHOLOGY-VOL. 2 (2009 Documents/MembranLabel release in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158785) CD £13.99Track list and album details to be confirmed. * Coming Soon *Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping.* PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW
* TANGERINE DREAM: WINTER IN HIROSHIMA (2009 Documents/Membran Labelrelease in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158721) CD £13.99This is the 5th in the 'Atomic Seasons' Series of releases andcontains all new material. Track list to be confirmed.Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping. * PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW *
Justin

Post by Justin »

Might have to speak to my bank manager again!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
hansx

Re: Chandra

Post by hansx »

Mars wrote:A newsletter from CD services states 5 new TD albums!
"Chandra", "Music for Sports" (cool moves), "Music for Sports" (cold Race),
"Vintage Anthology Vol. 2" and "Winter in Hiroshima"! This is amazing if true!! :-)

TANGERINE DREAM: CHANDRA (New 2009 Studio Album on Documents/MembranLabel released in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158869) CD £13.99Track list and album details to be confirmed. * Coming Soon *Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping.* PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW
* TANGERINE DREAM: MUSIC FOR SPORTS [COOL MOVES] (2009 Documents/MembranLabel release in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158774) CD £13.99Track list and album details to be confirmed. * Coming Soon *Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping.* PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW
* TANGERINE DREAM: MUSIC FOR SPORTS [cold RACE] (2009 Documents/MembranLabel release in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158776) CD £13.99Track list and album details to be confirmed. * Coming Soon *Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping.* PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW
* TANGERINE DREAM: VINTAGE ANTHOLOGY-VOL. 2 (2009 Documents/MembranLabel release in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158785) CD £13.99Track list and album details to be confirmed. * Coming Soon *Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping.* PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW
* TANGERINE DREAM: WINTER IN HIROSHIMA (2009 Documents/Membran Labelrelease in a Digi-Pak - Stock # 1158721) CD £13.99This is the 5th in the 'Atomic Seasons' Series of releases andcontains all new material. Track list to be confirmed.Pre-release discounts have yet to be set - All pre-orders placed fromthis and older emails will have that discount applied at the point ofshipping. * PLEASE PRE-ORDER NOW *

And all in 2009? It is crisis, does Edgar don't know that? We can't afford to buy that all. My employer doesn't give me a raise this year. :D :D
But seriously, I am looking forward to this. However when I can download them for a fair price, i will do that.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Is Winter in Hiroshima really the 5th atomic season?
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I think I`ll wait for some info from eastgate before jumping the gun. I think there are some errors somewhere with these releases.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:I think I`ll wait for some info from eastgate before jumping the gun. I think there are some errors somewhere with these releases.
some of this stuff isn't gonna be released until May/June anyway
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

24db wrote:some of this stuff isn't gonna be released until May/June anyway
Groove.nl announces Chandra for May/June 2009, Winter in Hiroshima for Autumn 2009
24db

Post by 24db »

Cyclone wrote:
24db wrote:some of this stuff isn't gonna be released until May/June anyway
Groove.nl announces Chandra for May/June 2009, Winter in Hiroshima for Autumn 2009
talking if which I like their top 10 (non-groove) best sellers ;)

NON-GROOVE UNLIMITED LABEL
1: Tangerine Dream - Flame (cd single)
2: Tangerine Dream - Chandra (232665) (cd)
3: Tangerine Dream - Winter in Hiroshima (cd)
4: Tangerine Dream - Axiat (232663) (cd)
5: Tangerine Dream - Music for sports - cold race (cd)
6: Tangerine Dream - Music for sports - Cool moves (cd)
7: Tangerine Dream - Canyon cazuma (cd)
8: John Dyson - Darklight (cd)
9: Tangerine Dream - Dante song collection (cd)
10: Tangerine Dream - Hollywood lightning (cd)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just saw that on the email i receive,looks like TD are more popular than ever :D 8) :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

epsilon75 wrote:looks like TD are more popular than ever :D 8) :P
No doubt about that CJ - and totally well deserved it is :D :P
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Is Winter in Hiroshima really the 5th atomic season?
errrr....No.

Not unless TD slipped out a fourth one without anyone noticing.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:I think I`ll wait for some info from eastgate before jumping the gun. I think there are some errors somewhere with these releases.
That's what I'm doing too. It's all a little confusing at the moment. I'm going to wait until the fog clears a bit.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I think that the next EB news about Eastgate and all these great projects will be very important for all of us.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Mars

Post by Mars »

la sagesse du destin wrote:I think that the next EB news about Eastgate and all these great projects will be very important for all of us.

Charles

Yes, you were right Charles! Important releases! New track from Chandra is amazing :-)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Its already been a busy year for EB & TD and for all of us TD fans. And its gonna get even better with all the releases and re-releases in the next few months. Throw in the concerts. Looks like no slowing down for EB any time soon. Long live the King! :D
From the Chandra cut on TDOC, this one looks to be very promising!!
And Vintage Anthology 2 :!: :!:
I'm gonna have to double my savings this year.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!