TD IN PARIS - Olympia

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Tickets :? splashing the cash mate :)
cheap ones though mate, cheap ones. Just hope I'll be ok to go
After what you told me the other day mate hours in front of a PC could be detrimental to recovery,i hope everything will go well for you.
cheers mate :) I'm off then :P
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: cheap ones though mate, cheap ones. Just hope I'll be ok to go
After what you told me the other day mate hours in front of a PC could be detrimental to recovery,i hope everything will go well for you.
cheers mate :) I'm off then :P
Dont mean it in a sarcastic way at all mate,just what i know about other peoples experiences with the problem. Best of luck :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

I have bought my ticket finally. Will go by car and ride back after the show as far as I think of it now. If there are any dutchies want to ride with me, don't hesitate to contact me. Saves us some money on both sides. :)
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

hansx wrote:I have bought my ticket finally. Will go by car and ride back after the show as far as I think of it now. If there are any dutchies want to ride with me, don't hesitate to contact me. Saves us some money on both sides. :)
Hallo Hansx,

I'll be there too, but booked two hotel nights in Paris.
Did the JMJ concert in Paris 15th decembre 2007 by car in one day drive to and back (Rotterdam-Paris-Rotterdam). Now I like to see something of Paris.

grtz, Peter
hansx

Post by hansx »

pb2rdf wrote:
hansx wrote:I have bought my ticket finally. Will go by car and ride back after the show as far as I think of it now. If there are any dutchies want to ride with me, don't hesitate to contact me. Saves us some money on both sides. :)
Hallo Hansx,

I'll be there too, but booked two hotel nights in Paris.
Did the JMJ concert in Paris 15th decembre 2007 by car in one day drive to and back (Rotterdam-Paris-Rotterdam). Now I like to see something of Paris.

grtz, Peter
due to other obligations I cannot do this. Only the night after the concert could be a possibility, but that is something I can decide later. The drive to Paris is 4 hours, so that should not be to difficult. But of course when someone drives with me, that is a bit cosier.
hansx

Post by hansx »

I got my ticket in the house. Think I will take a cheap hotel for one night and drive back on Sunday. Is there one in the neighbourhood? And also one where I can park my car and walk to the theater?
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

hansx wrote:I got my ticket in the house. Think I will take a cheap hotel for one night and drive back on Sunday. Is there one in the neighbourhood? And also one where I can park my car and walk to the theater?
Yes, I'm looking for a local hotel too. :P
24db

Post by 24db »

GlynRichards wrote:
hansx wrote:I got my ticket in the house. Think I will take a cheap hotel for one night and drive back on Sunday. Is there one in the neighbourhood? And also one where I can park my car and walk to the theater?
cheap and local don't really go together in Paris...have you seen the prices? ;) :shock:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

For a good vizualisation of the Olympia.

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.a ... tier=78768

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
24db

Post by 24db »

la sagesse du destin wrote:For a good vizualisation of the Olympia.

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.a ... tier=78768

Charles
my tickets say 'the road' on them...I need some Opera glasses ;)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Those are some pricey tickets for a TD show. TD must be in the same company as David Gilmour, AC/DC or Coldplay! Did I say Coldplay? Sorry mates. I meant U2. Or is the Parisian just sticking it to us?
If I could of gone to this show, I would of paid that price too. Paris is alway nice to visit. Just cost too darn much.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
cheap and local don't really go together in Paris...have you seen the prices? ;) :shock:
I will be going on a Saturday morning and returning approx 6 hours after the show,the prices for rooms are to say the least pricey........but if you have the money enjoy a few nights 8)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

I still await the announcement of possible UK dates before I decide on Paris - with the two concerts in Germany already booked I can't afford both - any info in the near future EB :?:
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: Yes, I'm looking for a local hotel too. :P
I will be going on a Saturday morning and returning approx 6 hours after the show,the prices for rooms are to say the least pricey........but if you have the money enjoy a few nights 8)
ah the 'Chris Owen' option...only to be undertaken by true die-hard TD fans ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: cheap and local don't really go together in Paris...have you seen the prices? ;) :shock:
ah the 'Chris Owen' option...only to be undertaken by true die-hard TD fans ;)
Its that or stay at home mate,the CO option must be taken this time :) :wink: