You know you're a TD fan when....

TheMan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

You know you're a TD fan when....

Post by TheMan »

...You watch crappy movies just for the music.

Tried to watch "Catch Me if You Can" today. Holy jeezus but that is an awful film. I conked out at the 1 hour mark. I couldnt finish it. Not much soundtrack music in there. Very very long stretches with nothing.

So now I have the soundtrack just playing. Havent heard this one in awhile. Definitely a much more enjoyable by itself. God that movie was painful.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Never seen the film but quite like the soundtrack...although as usual some of the tracks ar too short.
Mars

Post by Mars »

You know you are a TD fan when.......You listen to TD in your car, train or bus and make your own soundtrack out of it!
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

... when your fingers tap out the sequencer patterns to Stratosfear (or Rubycon or Ricochet or any other TD recording) on the dashboard of your car while driving down the interstate.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

... you buy a ticket to a gig before you've even checked that you can go (either "allowed to" or can actually get there!)
Justin

Post by Justin »

I can sympathise with that Glyn!!
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

You know you're a TD fan...when you buy the same albums more than once, only because of the cover artwork.
Mars

Post by Mars »

GlynRichards wrote:... you buy a ticket to a gig before you've even checked that you can go (either "allowed to" or can actually get there!)

been there...done that! and Yes, that is true :-)
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Mars wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:... you buy a ticket to a gig before you've even checked that you can go (either "allowed to" or can actually get there!)

I am loving the responses to this thread.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Mars wrote:

Ditto. I bought tickets to the Loreley gig, and could'nt get on a flight. Bought tickets to the London Eye and told the missus after the tickets arrived. Made that flight with the missus and saw the Eye gig. I bought tickets to the Rocking out the Bats and RAH and hoping to make the flights to both these gigs. Told the missus were going on vacation to Berlin this August and again to London next April. I guess that qualifies me too.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

Mars wrote:

Me too, bought tickets for RAH, then told Mrs Drunken. Luckily, she's a fan too !!!! I think years of living with me and listening to TD mellowed her ! Working on my Grandchildren now, got to educate 'em :)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

j_pertou wrote:You know you're a TD fan...when you buy the same albums more than once, only because of the cover artwork.
Beat me to that one Jacob....different coloured Labels...remasters or just to have something by TD you already have but don't mind another copy or four. :oops:
redziller

Post by redziller »

Been wearing the Tees in to work and now, every morning , I get a chorus in the style of a radio jinlge of "Peter Jeal in his Tangerine dream tee shirt number 4* of the week"

Freaks me out. But I suppose it's a good thing, spreading the word. And in case I forget they've reminded me I'm a fan :roll:

* depending on the day
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

when you go to the supermarket and wont acccept any other type of orange except tangerine.
timer

Post by timer »

..... When you dye your hair, it turns orange, and you still think it's cool 8) :shock: