WINTER IN HIROSHIMA

dreamerofdreams
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by dreamerofdreams »

Got mine yesterday and plan to listen to it tonight.
A Hyperborean

Post by A Hyperborean »

uknationalist wrote:Got mine yesterday and plan to listen to it tonight.
I'm listening to mine at the moment on headphones. It's my favourite of the Hiroshima's so far. Very nice and bright, open, light and airy, separated by some dark mystery of course!
Tangerine Dream cleans my brain.
har

Post by har »

I have been working on Winter all week. I have found this to be the one I have had to work at the most so far. It is more complex than the first three and there is much to explore.

It is really kicking in now and I think it has the potential to be the best of the series :?: This would be a hard task to decide though, and still one to come yet :D

Tangerine Dream 8)
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

har wrote:I have been working on Winter all week. I have found this to be the one I have had to work at the most so far. It is more complex than the first three and there is much to explore.

It is really kicking in now and I think it has the potential to be the best of the series :?: This would be a hard task to decide though, and still one to come yet :D

Tangerine Dream 8)
Here Here!

Imho I think this IS the best of the set so far
Imagine what "Endless Season" will be like!!
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
24db

Post by 24db »

xsaram3 wrote:
har wrote:I have been working on Winter all week. I have found this to be the one I have had to work at the most so far. It is more complex than the first three and there is much to explore.

Tangerine Dream 8)
Here Here!

endless?...er I'll get me coat
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

xsaram3 wrote:

Tangerine Dream 8)
Here Here!

I am beginning to agree with your sentiment :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
redziller

Post by redziller »

I don't mind admitting I found this very hard work to begin with. But I've grown to appreciate it more with each play.

It pays to keep the faith!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

had this for a few days now, doesnt really blow me away like AIH did to be honest. seems a bit "safe". pleasant enough but also forgettable which is a shame after the stunning previous albums. I will revisit again the future.
Justin

Post by Justin »

I have to agree, aside from the excellent 'Glowing Vision' not quite up there with the best from this series. Chandra still edges it for me out of these two.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:had this for a few days now, doesnt really blow me away like AIH did to be honest. seems a bit "safe". pleasant enough but also forgettable which is a shame after the stunning previous albums. I will revisit again the future.
oh well, Edgar has started the last part...so you should have to wait too long for something else mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:had this for a few days now, doesnt really blow me away like AIH did to be honest. seems a bit "safe". pleasant enough but also forgettable which is a shame after the stunning previous albums. I will revisit again the future.
oh well, Edgar has started the last part...so you should have to wait too long for something else mate
Xmas release :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:( Well I think this is a brilliant album and without a doubt the best of the series so far. Just fantastic from start to finish and one that will definitely be in my 'classic TD' section. A masterpiece by THE MASTER. Totally awesome and I just feel sorry for those that don't see it that way because I think you are missing out on a truly great experience. Your loss is my gain as they say. My rating is 9.5/10. It doesn't get 10 out of 10 because at this standard it should have been a double CD release!! :D :D :D
Biggus Dickus
tangram80

Post by tangram80 »

*** Lurker mode off ***

Got Winter in Hiroshima and instantly found this:

The Chinese (not Japanese) word for "Winter" was not used on the cover, but instead the one for "Spring" was used.

Perhaps I should volunteer to be part of the band's proofread team whenever Chinese words are involved :-)

Anyway, a reissue in future should correct this.
[/img]
"Without music, life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Nietzsche
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

How embarrassing! :oops: :)
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

In fact I wondered why they used the same symbol on the releases, although I don't know what they mean.