Absent Friends.

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Absent Friends.

Post by sparrow »

I noticed a few absentees for instance Jacob (pertou) and Hans (Tangmaster) Hans hasn't posted here for a long time and Jacob's been absent for too long. I hope Hans is OK as he was top poster on the old forum.
24db

Re: Absent Friends.

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:I noticed a few absentees for instance Jacob (pertou) and Hans (Tangmaster) Hans hasn't posted here for a long time and Jacob's been absent for too long. I hope Hans is OK as he was top poster on the old forum.
I vaguely remember Jacob saying he was too busy for forums at the moment...I think he's doing some teaching job, or at least that's what he wanted to do
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I've recently heard from Jacob, who's been very busy at work recently. Unfortunately, he is unable to make the Astoria gig, but hopes to catch up with TD later in the tour.

I have no news about Hans, or Gerald, who has been quiet for a very long time.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Jacob is busy in his new job, but advises that he takes delivery of a new computer soon, so he will be back on the forums.....

I note gerald is registered here, but has not posted yet.....odd and a little worrying.....hope all is well

tangmaster?.....where for art thou tangmaster?.......... :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Not heard from Gerald for a long time now,strange as he was an active poster on the forums :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

bigmoog wrote:Jacob is busy in his new job, but advises that he takes delivery of a new computer soon, so he will be back on the forums.....

I note gerald is registered here, but has not posted yet.....odd and a little worrying.....hope all is well

@ work a lot @ work, and at home....composing and recording music.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
batman

Post by batman »

tangmaster wrote:
bigmoog wrote:Jacob is busy in his new job, but advises that he takes delivery of a new computer soon, so he will be back on the forums.....

Hans, absent to me :)
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

tangmaster wrote:

Nice to hear from you Hans. Hope the music your making is good. :D
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

tangmaster wrote:

Nice to hear from you again, Tangmaster. Hopefully, Echosnare will return aswell.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
tangmaster wrote:

Nice to hear from you again, Tangmaster. Hopefully, Echosnare will return aswell.

Always great to see the stalwarts return,i like think Graeme is on a short term Hiatus,just not his thing whats going on with TD at the moment.

Good luck with the composing Hans :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
tangmaster wrote: @ work a lot @ work, and at home....composing and recording music.

Awlways great to see the stalwarts return,i like think Graeme is on a short term Hiatus,just not his thing whats going on with TD at the moment.
hmmm we should email him and see if he's alright perhaps?
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Nice to hear from you again, Tangmaster. Hopefully, Echosnare will return aswell.

Awlways great to see the stalwarts return,i like think Graeme is on a short term Hiatus,just not his thing whats going on with TD at the moment.
hmmm we should email him and see if he's alright perhaps?
Good idea, if you've or Colin have got his email address, send him my best wishes and that he should come back to the forum.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

He seemed in witty spirits from the message i recieved from him last week...........as i said,just not his thing at the moment :arrow:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:He seemed in witty spirits from the message i recieved from him last week...........as i said,just not his thing at the moment :arrow:
Ah well, that's alright then :)
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

Whatever happened to Hford713...... :?:
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm