D M V

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

Still the same favourite tracks 1,6 and 7

However the one that sneaked up on me today was Scope Of Mind. So thats now joined Meshwork on the sneaking up rapidly list.

Interesting eh :wink:

Good album DM5, enjoying it very much.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

I'm just after looking closely at the D M V CD picture and figured out what it is!!!!
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Can some one scan or upload that Picture Please. :?:

:!: :arrow:
har

Post by har »

TangFanIRL wrote:I'm just after looking closely at the D M V CD picture and figured out what it is!!!!
Chemical pipette for "mixing" :wink:
har

Post by har »

I am surprised there has not been more enthusing about this album on here.

I love it.

The Return of Time
Flow Paths
Scope of Mind
Meshwork
Polar Circles
Alien Sitcom..................................All 9/10 for me.

Overall 8/10 for this album. 8) 8) 8)

I look forward to DMVI.................. hopefully.
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

sorry, if this has been asked before, but are all cds released through moonpop or are there 2 editions?
just received my copy from amazon, it says moonpop but is not multicoloured as VitN implies?
Thanks,
multi
rigel

Post by rigel »

Still enjoying this album, but have narrowed down to my absolute favourite: Return of the Time. This piece is just superb; talk about a strong opening track!
Polar Circles is actually quite moving for me, being a huge fan of the original "Running Out of Time" (which surely deserves to be regarded as a TD classic) from the Miracle Mile soundtrack (great film, by the way). Talking of the movie, anyone familiar with it may recall the motley crew on the bus who intended to escape by helicopter and head for the Antarctic. Just wondering if this had any bearing on the track title "Polar Circles" , or simply a coincidence -- me reading too much into it! :) Sorry to stray off-topic.
Funnily enough I was amused by "Alien Sitcom" on first listen, and can see that it's both clever and fun, but I'm not sure this ones stands up to many repeated listens, IMHO. Actually this last remark is just nit-picking :) Very good album and I eagerly anticipate more solo work from Jerome.
Laserdisc Dream

The Five Atomic Season and DM5 well be Announce some time in the fall.

Please note: On Album for DMV well be a extra bonus track well be on there.

GAZZ COLLINS

Post by GAZZ COLLINS »

The first time i listened to this album the 2 tracks i was not overly keen on were hinterland and mombasa [remix]. however after nearly wearing my copy of dmv out i now really like them both.for me the best 4 tracks are; flow paths . meshwork . polar circles and alien sitcom.
http://gazzcollinsthevirtualsuite.webs.com/
gazzcollins TDBA yorkshire division :roll: :roll:
Laserdisc Dream

I just got my first hear the sneak pre-view of DM5 not the music clips but all track music just only one song.
Now it’s on the works It the bonus cut features this disc.

T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

:) :( :shock: :?:
Laserdisc Dream

Around at Midnight I’ll Might Start pre-order the album remix of DM5 (the bonus cut)
Along with 5 CD set of The Five Atomic Season I’ll looking forward on September. :oops: :? 8) :wink:

Tske Care and Stay Cool.
Laserdisc Dream

Where still waiting for Music Track lists for New Version edition of DMV the Bonus Cut.
It has 2 Rare Bonus Tracks well be including on this album CD Right After the Endless season well be announcing real soon.

bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Where still waiting for Music Track lists for New Version edition of DMV the Bonus Cut.
It has 2 Rare Bonus Tracks well be including on this album CD Right After the Endless season well be announcing real soon.

Peter, where can I order a copy of this Bonus Cut DMV :?: :)
...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

bigmoog wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:Where still waiting for Music Track lists for New Version edition of DMV the Bonus Cut.

Peter, where can I order a copy of this Bonus Cut DMV :?: :)
Probably direct from Peter but on mini disc... :wink: :roll: :lol: