norwegian wood

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

Red Morpho wrote:
24db wrote:still the best TD cover...so far...but can they top it? :D
I suppose Norwegian Wood was a taster for things to come (i.e. Under Cover - Chapter 1, that of course, we never saw coming). Hopefully there will be a tune or two that at least matches if not tops it
guess it will be also on Under cover. On the one hand that is good, because it is a very good one. On the other hand, that makes one song less to choose.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

hansx wrote:guess it will be also on Under cover. On the one hand that is good, because it is a very good one. On the other hand, that makes one song less to choose.
Hmm. That could also mean the stuff like Back In The USSR, Purple Haze and House of the Rising Sun may be included on the new CD.

EB, are all the tracks on Under Cover ones we've not heard before (by TD) :?:

Or is that a secret :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
hansx wrote:guess it will be also on Under cover. On the one hand that is good, because it is a very good one. On the other hand, that makes one song less to choose.
Hmm. That could also mean the stuff like Back In The USSR, Purple Haze and House of the Rising Sun may be included on the new CD.

EB, are all the tracks on Under Cover ones we've not heard before (by TD) :?:

Or is that a secret :wink:
No, don't believe that. Those ones are too old
NW is a few months old, so why not.

Hi hansx,

The tracklist is not ready yet, sorry, but as soon as I'll get it I'll post it.

Regards,
EB
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

The Back in the U.S.S.R. cover hasn't been released yet so that could be one motivation for it…

I'm hoping there will be something from other *electronic* music artists, but the track record so far suggests there won't :(