ATOMIC SEASONS V: ENDLESS SEASON

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

ATOMIC SEASONS V: ENDLESS SEASON

Post by bigmoog »

the BM vigil begins, the 28 day countdown starts here with this thread.

8)
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I Virgil hold a viligant vigil of the virginal "Endless Season" :? :arrow:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Well be waiting for it till it come out really soon. :!: :arrow: :?:

:!: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

some time in Sept isnt it?
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

cantosis wrote:some time in Sept isnt it?
Let's hope so... :)
And don't forget the Lisbon concert DVD (to be ready in September) ! 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Marc M

Post by Marc M »

Have I missed something ? Has anybody heard about a possible release date for the last CD of this series ? I have been on holidays for a few days and been away from the computer quite often since I got back anyway. I looked today and didn't find anything on the website.
I listened again to the 4 albums and finally, Winter in Hiroshima isn't one of my favourite, although I liked it pretty much in the beginning... It does contains a few very good melodies and sounds but a few tracks are quite repetitive and - sorry to say it - boring, to my ears...
I now tend to prefer Summer in Nagasaki.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Marc M wrote:Have I missed something ? Has anybody heard about a possible release date for the last CD of this series ? I have been on holidays for a few days and been away from the computer quite often since I got back anyway. I looked today and didn't find anything on the website.
I listened again to the 4 albums and finally, Winter in Hiroshima isn't one of my favourite, although I liked it pretty much in the beginning... It does contains a few very good melodies and sounds but a few tracks are quite repetitive and - sorry to say it - boring, to my ears...
I now tend to prefer Summer in Nagasaki.

summer in nagasaki is my favourite of the series.

it appears that the fifth CD is due in september, according to the powerful signals coming from the ether :D :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

and sometimes if one WILLS it, it WILL appear :D
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

bigmoog wrote:and sometimes if one WILLS it, it WILL appear :D
#

your usually not wrong.......
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Especially if many enough wills it at the same time :P
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
Where there's a will there's usually a greedy bar steward... :)
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
Marc M

Post by Marc M »

Red Morpho wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
LOL !! :lol:
Yes, Big Moog, I read carefully the threads about the Seasons some time ago and noticed you rated it very high... As I was finalizing an article with many reviews of more or less "recent" albums of TD that had never been reviewed in the fanzine I write in, I played the albums again in one row, as my memories seemed to differ from certain people's opinion, including yours. It appears that nowadays, I don't always play albums like TD albums in good conditions, which is without doing anything else.
Then, I changed my mind a bit... It's also a matter of mood but not only... Anyway, Summer in Nagasaki is really good and climbed up in my "rating chart" now !

I hope the new Season will be a worthy conclusion to this series.
I think often about that man who's now fairly old and commisionned that work. What an idea... I wonder how he got into TD, how he got this idea of asking to Edgar to create music inspired by his distant but terrible experience.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Marc M wrote:
Red Morpho wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote: Especially if many enough wills it at the same time :P
LOL !! :lol:
Yes, Big Moog, I read carefully the threads about the Seasons some time ago and noticed you rated it very high... As I was finalizing an article with many reviews of more or less "recent" albums of TD that had never been reviewed in the fanzine I write in, I played the albums again in one row, as my memories seemed to differ from certain people's opinion, including yours. It appears that nowadays, I don't always play albums like TD albums in good conditions, which is without doing anything else.
Then, I changed my mind a bit... It's also a matter of mood but not only... Anyway, Summer in Nagasaki is really good and climbed up in my "rating chart" now !

I hope the new Season will be a worthy conclusion to this series.
I think often about that man who's now fairly old and commisionned that work. What an idea... I wonder how he got into TD, how he got this idea of asking to Edgar to create music inspired by his distant but terrible experience.

well,my opinion is my opinion and carries no worth really in the infinite, but im right 99% of the time.

I enjoy the atomics as they appear properly composed (in a thematic way not a 'oh lets remix a remix') and executed,akin to the td classics of the 70s, they have the 'feel' of soundtracks to the mind's eye.........and are part of the TD renaissance that began with JDArc.........

to disagree with BM is to disagree with the TRUTH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

It's almost mid August. We should be hearing some information on the release of this. It has been very quite around the TDOC camp as of late. No concert annoucement. No raffle winner annoucement. No announcement at all. Hope all is well! :|
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:It's almost mid August. We should be hearing some information on the release of this. It has been very quite around the TDOC camp as of late. No concert annoucement. No raffle winner annoucement. No announcement at all. Hope all is well! :|
Holidays :wink: