ATOMIC SEASONS V: ENDLESS SEASON

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:preview track on TDOC, the seven barriers. its middle section guitar part is very enjoyable.
I misread the title. I thought it said Severn Barrier. Doh!!! :oops:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... icity.html
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

bigmoog wrote:preview track on TDOC, the seven barriers. its middle section guitar part is very enjoyable.
Yes, very interesting guitar playing...
Now the endless vigil for the entire album can continue...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TDludo wrote:
Yes, very interesting guitar playing...
Now the endless vigil for the entire album can continue...
Very nice track and some great guitar from Edgar and Bernhard. Reminds me a bit of Pink Floyd, not sure why. Listened to it several times now.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Yeah, excellent guitar work. But enough of the opening "female vocals" already... :)
Done on enough tracks now...........
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Is somebody else thinking that "The seven Barriers" sounds like the last track of an album... or is that a weird idea ? :?:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

CDS have now announced the album by the title of "Seven Barriers". Are they getting it out of just this piece? :?
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I got e-mail message they are had announcement for The Five Atomic Season well be Released on October 26 for the Street Date.
Along with DM5 the Bonus Cut too that for Last Minute.
This week was post to be released it so got push back till October.

If Eastgate Music don’t have by then there cancelled all CD album by then. :roll: :( :oops:

:!: :arrow:
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:I got e-mail message they are had announcement for The Five Atomic Season well be Released on October 26 for the Street Date.
Along with DM5 the Bonus Cut too that for Last Minute.
This week was post to be released it so got push back till October.

If Eastgate Music don’t have by then there cancelled all CD album by then. :roll: :( :oops:

:!: :arrow:
:?: :?: :?:
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

For those who don't understand Laserdisc's humour: He's joking! :roll:
There is no release message from Eastgate yet.

Best,
EB
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

For those who don't understand Laserdisc's humour: He's joking! :roll:
There is no release message from Eastgate yet.

Best,
EB
Sorry EB - could also be a language problem maybe...
"The streets are full of admirable craftsmen, but so few practical dreamers" - Man Rey
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Also, isn't Peter in Japan ?. So he's probably referring to Japanese versions which invariably have differing release dates....
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Played the The Seven Barriers a few times now, to my ears Edgar's guitar work has a hint of Floyds 'Breathe' and wouldn't be out of place in Dalnetopia, when BB kicks in it brought back memories of Hamlet at the RAH - excellent stuff
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Also, isn't Peter in Japan ?. So he's probably referring to Japanese versions which invariably have differing release dates....
If Eastgate says there is no release date, then ANY Japanese release date is purely fictional.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I was under the impression Peter lived in the US. Wherever he lives, Peter is a valued member here who never causes anyone any harm.

If you do not like Peter's humour,or find it difficult to understand his messages then do not answer them. Peter has no big ego here and does not post malicious nonsense,so let's leave him go about his everyday business.

If EB is unhappy,it is up to him to sort it
:arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

epsilon75 wrote:I was under the impression Peter lived in the US. Wherever he lives, Peter is a valued member here who never causes anyone any harm.
Don't know what makes me think he was in Japan (i'm sure his "location" did once say that, but I could be wrong - it has been known)

As you say, Peter causes no harm on here at all.