Spammers

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Spammers

Post by 24db »

How do these ****holes suddenly appear, do they have a union or spotters? Wasters every single one of them...get a job!
Hobo

Re: Spammers

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:How do these ****holes suddenly appear, do they have a union or spotters? Wasters every single one of them...get a job!
And why do they bother? Surely no-one replies to their peurile ads!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Re: Spammers

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:How do these ****holes suddenly appear, do they have a union or spotters? Wasters every single one of them...get a job!
And why do they bother? Surely no-one replies to their peurile ads!
I know I do ;) :P
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Dont mention spammers to Sparrow :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

epsilon75 wrote:Dont mention spammers to Sparrow :arrow:
You can say that again Colin. All I did was had a peep at some pics :oops: and my PC was absolutely knackered. I suppose you learn by your mistakes but all in it cost me nearly 100 quid to get everything sorted. :cry:

It all happened the night of th Astoria show when I was waiting on the live pics coming through.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:
You can say that again Colin. All I did was had a peep at some pics :oops: and my PC was absolutely knackered. I suppose you learn by your mistakes but all in it cost me nearly 100 quid to get everything sorted. :cry:

It all happened the night of th Astoria show when I was waiting on the live pics coming through.
Bloody annoying John and most of the stuff these bums post is riddled with Viruses :x :x
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Thee bigmoog emails the spammerswith spam of his own

mostly pics of him engaging in wild acts of lurve with vegetables while dressed as a coal miner from cwmbran.......

the spammers dont reply

lightweights
...The wise.....are silent.....
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

sparrow wrote:

You know, those of us who live in the Mac world simple dont have these problems. Its a wonderful place to live.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

rattymouse wrote:
sparrow wrote:

You know, those of us who live in the Mac world simple dont have these problems. Its a wonderful place to live.
And an expensive one! I've yet to experience virus problems with my PC, but I guess it's only a matter of time. :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ive now uppped to AVG professional Anti Virus and have purchased A Shampoo spyware...............Its a must have with these spammers around :x :x
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue May 01, 2007 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

at home my G5 and other komputers are now in me bathroom, so when I research the spammers rubbish, I can scrub down velly easily :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

bigmoog wrote:at home my G5 and other komputers are now in me bathroom, so when I research the spammers rubbish, I can scrub down velly easily :arrow:
Ablution solution Jon!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

mick, thats a great name for a band :arrow:

ablution solutionablution solutionablution solutionablution solution

its now in my head :idea:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Bloody spammer online now. Why don't they just disappear up their own arseholes! :x
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Hobo wrote:Bloody spammer online now. Why don't they just disappear up their own arseholes! :x
There are no spammers at the Big Moog's forum. Why the hell cant TD be as good as Mooger?