Concerts 2014

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Concerts 2014

Post by Insvims »

epsilon75 wrote:
Insvims wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The unconfirmed concert date of 6th of June has me intrigued
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/#post1538

Moskau? Is that Moskow?
It could be,but I do not know this for sure. Very exciting news if it is Moscow,and a 1st for TD 8)
Both Moscow and Finland would be a first. A pity that the Finland concert is still not confirmed.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

For some reason I could not quote the comment,so I start anew.

I sincerely hope that TD do the concert in Finland,I am sure all will be fine. This will obviously make the scandinavian fans very happy,not only from Finland,but also Norway,Denmark,Sweden etc.I am sure the fans will be more than happy to travel from the other countries 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

TWO FURTHER CONCERTS ADDED: NUREMBERG (28 MAY 2014) and WARSAW (04 JUNE 2014)!!
More details see under CONCERT DATES at http://www.tangerinedream-music.com

More to come........Stay tuned!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Nice with new concerts. But I guess this means that the concert in Finland is moved, or even cancelled? I think it was supposed to be on May 28.
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Insvims wrote:

Nice with new concerts. But I guess this means that the concert in Finland is moved, or even cancelled? I think it was supposed to be on May 28.

Dear Insvims,

We are heavily working on it.....you can believe us!! Will let you know soon!!
So far Scandinavia is NOT cancelled, but still not confirmed either.
TD is prepared.....hope the other parties as well....

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Insvims wrote:

Dear Insvims,

We are heavily working on it.....you can believe us!! Will let you know soon!!
So far Scandinavia is NOT cancelled, but still not confirmed either.
TD is prepared.....hope the other parties as well....

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Great news. Would be nice with a concert in one of the countries here. If not I travel where TD plays. :-)
ant

Post by ant »

:) EB, Are TD touring the USA next year after the European gigs and if so do you know if the are including New York City as I would love to see them there again? Also, as the European ones seem to be going into June 2014 I presume the USA ones will be Aug or September? Any news would be welcome as I am thinking of doing another trip to NYC, on top of any TD gig, next year and am keen to plan these out asap. Here's hoping!! :D
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

ant wrote::) EB, Are TD touring the USA next year after the European gigs and if so do you know if the are including New York City as I would love to see them there again? Also, as the European ones seem to be going into June 2014 I presume the USA ones will be Aug or September? Any news would be welcome as I am thinking of doing another trip to NYC, on top of any TD gig, next year and am keen to plan these out asap. Here's hoping!! :D
I think if they are going to tour the US it would be before the European dates. My guess would be before or after the cruise in April. Now as to what cities? Not sure on that one. So if I was a betting man I would say middle of April.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
ant

Post by ant »

:? You may be right but in 2012 it was Europe first and USA afterwards. Would prefer NYC (if they are going there) in April as the one in 2012 was boiling (just over 100 degrees) and everyone was sweating buckets. April would be much more bearable. Anyway will have to wait and see. :)
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

For those who don't know yet, two more dates have been added and confirmed. Moscow on June 6th and St Petersburg June 7th. Would be a good time to go to Moscow if you've never been. How many Russian TD fans are out there?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:For those who don't know yet, two more dates have been added and confirmed. Moscow on June 6th and St Petersburg June 7th. Would be a good time to go to Moscow if you've never been. How many Russian TD fans are out there?

8)
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:For those who don't know yet, two more dates have been added and confirmed. Moscow on June 6th and St Petersburg June 7th. Would be a good time to go to Moscow if you've never been. How many Russian TD fans are out there?

I only ever wanted to go to three places,Berlin,New York and Moscow. I have done Berlin,but the other two are a far off dream,and I very much doubt they will ever become a reality. There again,miracles do happen :arrow:
We can all dream. There's nothing wrong with dreaming the "Dream" Colin. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I only ever wanted to go to three places,Berlin,New York and Moscow. I have done Berlin,but the other two are a far off dream,and I very much doubt they will ever become a reality. There again,miracles do happen :arrow:
We can all dream. There's nothing wrong with dreaming the "Dream" Colin. :wink:
Indeed David,but I think it will remain just that,a dream...
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

London Ticket - Booked
Berlin Ticket - Booked
Warsaw Ticket - Maybe
Moscow ticket - In planning

looks like being an expensive but VERY exciting year!
Last edited by xsaram3 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
impaler42

Post by impaler42 »

I noticed that Moogfest 2014 is April 23-27th. That would be within the time frame when TD could potentially be playing shows in the United States. Does anyone have any idea whether they might play at Moogfest? It would be great to be able to start making travel plans as soon as possible. Otherwise, does anyone else have any details on which cities in the United States they will be playing at?