Edgar and TD - the Force Majeure autobiography

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Edgar and TD - the Force Majeure autobiography

Post by Insvims »

Two weeks since the release. Is it starting to show up in peoples homes yet? Still waiting for mine. Hope it arrives soon, although I understand that it takes time to send out all the orders. :-)
ant

Post by ant »

:roll: As Eastgate have said - they are only a small outfit so do not have hundreds of staff. They are posting as many as they can a day (It is a heavy publication and probably needs packing well too) and are shipping those ordered first and then onwards. I think they hope to get them all done in the next week or so. There are a lot to send. :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::roll: As Eastgate have said - they are only a small outfit so do not have hundreds of staff. They are posting as many as they can a day (It is a heavy publication and probably needs packing well too) and are shipping those ordered first and then onwards. I think they hope to get them all done in the next week or so. There are a lot to send. :)
Think I ordered on the same day it was announced back in January 2014 (if I remember right). :D
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

If shipping started 2 weeks ago, it seems odd that no one has reported receiving it yet.
ant

Post by ant »

:D I think I must have been one of the early one's too, so hopefully we should see it soon. :D
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:? I think I have seen a few that have received it already. May have been on Facebook or something!! :? Also, things from Eastgate from Berlin/Vienna to me in uk always takes 8 to 10 days to reach me!! :roll:
Biggus Dickus
projekt-elektronik

Post by projekt-elektronik »

I paid on 7th September 2014 -- this begs the question whether this warrants a place among the first 500 buyers or not.
"Den Brüdern trau ich nicht. Den Brüdern trau ich nicht! Kommt alles vom Tonband." (Edgar Froese -- Signale aus der Schwäbischen Straße)
Jon

Post by Jon »

I have not heard about anyone having received it yet.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jon wrote:I have not heard about anyone having received it yet.
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.no/2017/10 ... e.html?m=1
Jon

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:
Jon wrote:I have not heard about anyone having received it yet.
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.no/2017/10 ... e.html?m=1
OK, Andy King has received it

:lol:
Whoopysnorp

Post by Whoopysnorp »

I received my package just a few minutes ago :D it includes the Force Majeure book (German language, hard cover) which has nearly 400 pages (around 300 of which were written entirely by Edgar) and looks very impressive. Also included was a sealed cupdisc entitled „Light flux“, a bookmark with a picture of Edgar and a slightly bigger Zoom—o—graphics picture. I ordered my copy on 10 February 2014 but upon first glance I can honestly say it was well worth the wait :mrgreen:
dgb1

Post by dgb1 »

Whoopysnorp wrote:I received my package just a few minutes ago :D it includes the Force Majeure book (German language, hard cover) which has nearly 400 pages (around 300 of which were written entirely by Edgar) and looks very impressive. Also included was a sealed cupdisc entitled „Light flux“, a bookmark with a picture of Edgar and a slightly bigger Zoom—o—graphics picture. I ordered my copy on 10 February 2014 but upon first glance I can honestly say it was well worth the wait :mrgreen:
Hi,
Thats great news, glad to hear that people are starting to receive the book.
Is your CD the full album or the 3 track EP?
I ordered mine on 27th January....

Thanks,

David
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Think it was announced as a 600 page book. Guess that has changed. Well, anyway it is great to see that it starts to arrive. Hope mine is here soon.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:Think it was announced as a 600 page book. Guess that has changed. Well, anyway it is great to see that it starts to arrive. Hope mine is here soon.
Yes, I also seem to remember that it was announced as quite a bit more than 400 pages...
dgb1

Post by dgb1 »

Jon wrote:
Insvims wrote:Think it was announced as a 600 page book. Guess that has changed. Well, anyway it is great to see that it starts to arrive. Hope mine is here soon.
Yes, I also seem to remember that it was announced as quite a bit more than 400 pages...
It was announced that due to font and page size that the entire book would fit into less pages than originally predicted.
Don't panic, nothing hs been omitted.

David