Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
 Post subject: Kebu
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:26 am 

Found this guy from Finland by accident on You Tube a little while ago. He is currently on a European tour and I caught his gig at The Good Ship, London last week - the first time he has been to London. While some of the music is a little "electropop" a number of tracks are very much inspired by Jean Michelle Jarre and more....all played on 70s and 80 analogue synthesizers. A superb gig. He has released 2 albums, To Jupiter and Back and Perplexagon, and both are worthwhile additions to your collection. Check this guy out he is good.

Post subject: Re: Kebu
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:06 am 

I saw him here in Oslo earlier this autumn, and it was excellent! It was a special concert he filmed for a Blu-ray release. He even played a few covers, L.A. Streethawk (Le Parc) among them. I talked to him after the show and told him how happy I was about that!
I agree, the Perplexacon album is amazing! :)

Post subject: Re: Kebu
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:14 pm 

I got his first album, but he ended up going more towards the synthwave direction than the Jarre direction since then. No shame in that either though.

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: