Holidays!!

T4N63R1N3 DR34M
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Glad you did !

It looks beautiful :)

I think we don't always realise there are such wonderful places in Britain

This aerial view from their website (which i found after reading your post!)

Amazing ! Thanks for posting.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

No holidays for my missus and me this year.... :cry:
har

Post by har »

Cheers TD.

Thing is, how the hell did they manage to build this in them auld anciente pictish days :shock: If you see the surrounding landscape and access issues alone it is unbelievable.

Like everyone I have seen some amazing and stunning places on this planet, but this place really took my breath away.

Last photo :wink:
har

Post by har »

sparrow wrote:No holidays for my missus and me this year.... :cry:
Get yirself a tent sparrow 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

har wrote:
sparrow wrote:No holidays for my missus and me this year.... :cry:
Get yirself a tent sparrow 8)

:idea: might jist dae that... :arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

"Thing is, how the hell did they manage to build this in them auld anciente pictish days If you see the surrounding landscape and access issues alone it is unbelievable."

:) Can you imagine asking a building firm to construct that place these days :?:

"You want to build it WHERE :?: :!: :?: :!:"

:lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

har wrote:Just back from a couple of days camping trip up the North East coast at beautiful Johnshaven. Peace and quiet, mega chillin' with beer and serious ipod duties 8)

At great personal risk of serious death :? I walked along the cliff path at Dunottar castle to get these photos for ye ........................

Image Image
Beautiful...

...but the roof needs a little work.

Moby photos do not do it justice, but this place is really something special, check it out if you ever get the chance.

PS Sorry for having to post photaes, but had to inform you of Dunottar :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:"Thing is, how the hell did they manage to build this in them auld anciente pictish days If you see the surrounding landscape and access issues alone it is unbelievable."

:) Can you imagine asking a building firm to construct that place these days :?:

"You want to build it WHERE :?: :!: :?: :!:"

:lol:
We went to Egypt this year and I was blown away by the Pyramids, Karnak, The Valley of the Kings, The Temple of the Queen, The Colossus of Mnemnon, etc. Some of these things are 4, 5 and 6 thousand years old. It really takes your breath away.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
tdream88

Post by tdream88 »

I will go to Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada during my summer vacations in next two weeks. This is an "avant-goût" of the great Cabot Trail and the "largest Ceilidh kok in the World" located at the Sydney (NS) waterfront.

Finally the holidays!

"The visible creates a work in form - the invisible defines its worth"
Lao Tse - Tao Te King // Optical Race \\ RIP EF✝
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:
har wrote:Just back from a couple of days camping trip up the North East coast at beautiful Johnshaven. Peace and quiet, mega chillin' with beer and serious ipod duties 8)

At great personal risk of serious death :? I walked along the cliff path at Dunottar castle to get these photos for ye ........................

Image Image

Moby photos do not do it justice, but this place is really something special, check it out if you ever get the chance.

Beautiful...

T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Chris Monk wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Image Image

Beautiful...

Last edited by T4N63R1N3 DR34M on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

Hmm,

I leave for a few weeks in Vietnam tomorrow. Down the coast then into Cambodia to see Angkor then Bangkok for a few days rest.

Should be interesting.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

zygote23 wrote:Hmm,

I leave for a few weeks in Vietnam tomorrow. Down the coast then into Cambodia to see Angkor then Bangkok for a few days rest.

Should be interesting.
Ohh, I dream about seeing Angkor Wat someday!
Have a nice and safe trip down there.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

zygote23 wrote:Hmm,

Should be interesting.
Sounds fantastic. I love that area of the world.

...but don't drink any Snake Whiskey. We've got a patient who's just come back from Vietnam and is very ill. The most likely cause is a very dodgy looking bottle of Snake Whiskey.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Going to Denmark with a couple of friends from monday to friday next week. Will visit scenic places like Skagen, and hopefully the island of Læsø. Looking forward to it!