Holidays!!

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

To france in 3 weeks, but there is a but. My mother is in hospital, so there is apossibility that I won't go. :(
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Well get ready for fireworks display to start on 4th of July.
Tonight where going to fireworks stand buy some firecrackers. :D

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Well get ready for fireworks display to start on 4th of July.

4th July is my Wedding Anniversary. We're taking the boys out for a Thai meal. Should be cracking. :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Chris Monk wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:Well get ready for fireworks display to start on 4th of July.

4th July is my Wedding Anniversary. We're taking the boys out for a Thai meal. Should be cracking. :D

Wow that nice enjoys your wedding anniversary.
8) :wink:

Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jon wrote:Going to Denmark with a couple of friends from monday to friday next week. Will visit scenic places like Skagen, and hopefully the island of Læsø. Looking forward to it!
Have a nice trip, Jon. Denmark is fine. :-)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Wow that nice enjoys your wedding anniversary.
8) :wink:

Thanks LD. It's going to be great. :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Traveling to Latvia and Lithuania tomorrow for holiday. Never been there before, so really looking forward t it.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:
Jon wrote:Going to Denmark with a couple of friends from monday to friday next week. Will visit scenic places like Skagen, and hopefully the island of Læsø. Looking forward to it!
Have a nice trip, Jon. Denmark is fine. :-)
Thanx, had a nice trip. Læsø was fantastic!!
har

Post by har »

Insvims wrote:Traveling to Latvia and Lithuania tomorrow for holiday. Never been there before, so really looking forward t it.
Enjoy, should be interesting, get some good photos :wink:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

har wrote:
Insvims wrote:Traveling to Latvia and Lithuania tomorrow for holiday. Never been there before, so really looking forward t it.
Enjoy, should be interesting, get some good photos :wink:
Thanks. Camera is in the bag. :-)
hansx

Post by hansx »

hansx wrote:To france in 3 weeks, but there is a but. My mother is in hospital, so there is apossibility that I won't go. :(
just cancelled this week. Have to be in the neighbourhood. So maybe a last minute or so in the Netherlands. Hope the weather will be better.
har

Post by har »

Just back from a long weekend in the Granite City.

Weather not great but had a good time. Back to glorious afternoon sun here today.

7 TD ( Virgin ) and the Estoric Poland in Aberdeen HMV :shock: :shock: :shock: The most I have seen in a mainstream shop anywhere for years!!!!!!!!!!
zygote23

Post by zygote23 »

Three week stint...Vietnam, Cambodia and a few days in Bangkok.........Would happily give Bangkok a miss next time though.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

zygote23 wrote:Image

Three week stint...Vietnam, Cambodia and a few days in Bangkok.........Would happily give Bangkok a miss next time though.
Love that area of the world. Very difficult to take a duff photo. One trip I used 32 rolls of 32 shots within a week and had to buy more out there. Yep that was back in the days of film. If it had been digital I'd have taken a second card. :wink:
har

Post by har »

Nice photo.

Black and White really adds atmosphere.

Would like to see it in colour also :wink: