SUMMER IN NAGASAKI

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:Anyone got a spade ?
no, but I do have a waffle iron!
that'll do .. How much do you want for it ! :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:Anyone got a spade ?
no, but I do have a waffle iron!
one spade...deal?
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: no, but I do have a waffle iron!
one spade...deal?
Done ! .. yes I think I have been ! :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

SUIN seems to have been fairly well received right across the board with TD fans.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Its their best album since SIN. :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

sparrow wrote:Its their best album since SIN. :wink:
Yep, they made a lot since then. :D
24db

Post by 24db »

can't wait for the new one
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:can't wait for the new one
Don't know the timeframe of the releases of this serie :?:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

With TD releases

Patience as always been a virtue
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
ant

Post by ant »

:D SUIN is a superb album ( as is SIN) IMHO but I can appreciate it may not be to everyone's taste, like the Dante releases. I think the two Atomic releases so far are some of the best TD material of the last ten years and personally cannot wait to get my hands on the remaining three so that I can then play all 5 one after the other. Four and a half hours of pure brilliance I'm sure!! :D
Biggus Dickus
JD

Post by JD »

ant wrote::D SUIN is a superb album ( as is SIN) IMHO but I can appreciate it may not be to everyone's taste, like the Dante releases. I think the two Atomic releases so far are some of the best TD material of the last ten years and personally cannot wait to get my hands on the remaining three so that I can then play all 5 one after the other. Four and a half hours of pure brilliance I'm sure!! :D
These two albums are much closer to what TD fans would expect than the Dante series I think, Summer is miles ahead of Spring in my opinion. I hope Edgar is in charge of the next one too !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

JD wrote:
ant wrote::D SUIN is a superb album ( as is SIN) IMHO but I can appreciate it may not be to everyone's taste, like the Dante releases. I think the two Atomic releases so far are some of the best TD material of the last ten years and personally cannot wait to get my hands on the remaining three so that I can then play all 5 one after the other. Four and a half hours of pure brilliance I'm sure!! :D
These two albums are much closer to what TD fans would expect than the Dante series I think, Summer is miles ahead of Spring in my opinion. I hope Edgar is in charge of the next one too !
Agreed - coupled with Sleeping Watches and One night in space - I really love the 'new' direction.

I was intrigued to see they're using hardware sequencers in Frankfurt, and wonder whether what we're hearing is anything to do with them.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Seeker_UK

Post by Seeker_UK »

billythefish wrote:I was intrigued to see they're using hardware sequencers in Frankfurt, and wonder whether what we're hearing is anything to do with them.
In my experience, they do lend themselves to a different way fo thinking / composing / sounding / performing.
Occasionally recording as Chromengel: Click here for the music

New CD out, "Meridians" For more details Click Here
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

it's probably this tendencey to change direction every so often that has insured their longevity (christ! what a mouthfull).
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
hansx

Post by hansx »

JD wrote:
That I can underscribe. We wait for the next one, but not too quick I hope, let's keep something for next year. :wink: