To smoke or not to smoke?

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

Gonna try again this evening after my dinner.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Laserdisc Dream is back add it again.
This time Smoking with Blunt from Swisher Sweets.

:!: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Laserdisc Dream is back add it again.
This time Smoking with Blunt from Swisher Sweets.

Sopit now Peter ...Smoke good old healthy cigarettes. them Blunt from Swisher Sweets aren't good for you at all.

Neither are cigarettes though.. :?
Laserdisc Dream

Read this about the Smoking Cigars

The Hidden Dangers of Cigars
Smoking cigars, a risky habit, still has a cool image on film.
by Dr. Ranit Mishori, PARADE

We all know that cigarettes have an image problem these days. You don’t see them very much in films anymore—even the villains seem to have kicked the habit. But when it comes to cigars, that’s not the case. Many people still think cigars are cool. The notion is helped by pictures of elegant men in tuxedos and a few famous women puffing away at their cigars—think of those much-circulated photos of Demi Moore and Madonna. Cigars even show up in films made for younger moviegoers. Iron Man, The Dark Knight, Quantum of Solace, and Wolverine all feature cigar-smoking.
Indeed, the American Cancer Society notes that cigars are especially popular today among adolescents and young adults. That includes all manner of cigars: hand- and machine-rolled, stogies and cigarillos.
Cigar smokers may think they’re taking less of a risk than cigarette smokers. That’s wrong, mostly. While it’s true that most cigar smokers do not inhale all the way, smoking cigars is linked to cancers that develop along the route the smoke travels—from the lips to the tongue and through the mouth and throat to the lungs.
Beyond that, smoking cigars has been shown to increase the risk of pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, heart disease, and lung disease.
Secondhand cigar smoke poses another danger—even more so than with cigarettes. As the National Cancer Institute points out, cigars contain greater amounts of tobacco simply as a result of their bigger size. It also takes longer to puff your way through a cigar, meaning that the exposure time to toxic chemicals lasts longer.
Finally, because of the way cigars are wrapped, the smoke has higher concentrations of toxins and irritants than cigarettes. A Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology study found higher levels of the toxin carbon monoxide at two cigar social events in San Francisco than on a busy California freeway.
As for nicotine—the chemical that gets you hooked on smoking—cigars contain greater concentrations of it than cigarettes. For a large cigar, it can be up to 200 milligrams. That’s 23 times the amount of nicotine in a typical cigarette. The difference is that cigar smokers—most of whom don’t inhale smoke into their lungs—absorb the smoke through the lining of the mouth.
About a third of new teenage smokers start after being exposed to smoking in movies. Talk to your kids. Remind them that smoking cigars isn’t cool.

Courtesy of PARADE

:| :| :| :|

bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM does not smoke due to his health problems..

but Im allowed my 5 -a - day fruit so.....

hmmmmm....not getting much of a hit, feel a bit flat:

better inhale harder.....aaaaaaahhhhh thats better, what a high:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
...The wise.....are silent.....
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Read this about the Smoking Cigars

The Hidden Dangers of Cigars
Smoking cigars, a risky habit, still has a cool image on film.
by Dr. Ranit Mishori, PARADE

We all know that cigarettes have an image problem these days. You don’t see them very much in films anymore—even the villains seem to have kicked the habit. But when it comes to cigars, that’s not the case. Many people still think cigars are cool. The notion is helped by pictures of elegant men in tuxedos and a few famous women puffing away at their cigars—think of those much-circulated photos of Demi Moore and Madonna. Cigars even show up in films made for younger moviegoers. Iron Man, The Dark Knight, Quantum of Solace, and Wolverine all feature cigar-smoking.
Indeed, the American Cancer Society notes that cigars are especially popular today among adolescents and young adults. That includes all manner of cigars: hand- and machine-rolled, stogies and cigarillos.
Cigar smokers may think they’re taking less of a risk than cigarette smokers. That’s wrong, mostly. While it’s true that most cigar smokers do not inhale all the way, smoking cigars is linked to cancers that develop along the route the smoke travels—from the lips to the tongue and through the mouth and throat to the lungs.
Beyond that, smoking cigars has been shown to increase the risk of pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, heart disease, and lung disease.
Secondhand cigar smoke poses another danger—even more so than with cigarettes. As the National Cancer Institute points out, cigars contain greater amounts of tobacco simply as a result of their bigger size. It also takes longer to puff your way through a cigar, meaning that the exposure time to toxic chemicals lasts longer.
Finally, because of the way cigars are wrapped, the smoke has higher concentrations of toxins and irritants than cigarettes. A Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology study found higher levels of the toxin carbon monoxide at two cigar social events in San Francisco than on a busy California freeway.
As for nicotine—the chemical that gets you hooked on smoking—cigars contain greater concentrations of it than cigarettes. For a large cigar, it can be up to 200 milligrams. That’s 23 times the amount of nicotine in a typical cigarette. The difference is that cigar smokers—most of whom don’t inhale smoke into their lungs—absorb the smoke through the lining of the mouth.
About a third of new teenage smokers start after being exposed to smoking in movies. Talk to your kids. Remind them that smoking cigars isn’t cool.

Courtesy of PARADE

:| :| :| :|

I smoke cigars daily and enjoy them!!

Second-hand pollution from the toxins that come out of some people's mouths are more harmful than cigaratee/cigar smoke I heard!

Tadreamer74 is off to grab a 'Black & Mild' stogie... :wink:
"Tangerine Dream: Letting the music speak without words"
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Been off the fags for 30 days today. Getting easier and easier but the last month ha had it's crisis points.
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:BM does not smoke due to his health problems..

but Im allowed my 5 -a - day fruit so.....

hmmmmm....not getting much of a hit, feel a bit flat:

better inhale harder.....aaaaaaahhhhh thats better, what a high:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yes and it's day 60 of BM's 'famously odd hats', don't forget to collect them all kids. Mark them off in your eye-book of Titfers and then send it back and you'll get a special prize. A rude vegetable personally signed by all 3 members of the Crackerjack team.

Crackerjack!

well...it's a slow day...that's my excuse...what's yours? ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

its Friday, its 5 to 5......

aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....this is worth a thousand FAX label CeeDees :

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:P zz :twisted: zzzzzzzzzzzzz :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

effer ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

8)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Smoke for me :!: - about 20-25 ciggies a day :shock:
Laserdisc Dream

I’m still Smoking the Brand of Perfecto and Blunts from Swisher Sweets.

alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I must admit i love the fact i can go in a boozer and not come out of it at the end of the night smelling of ale & not cigarettes
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

alipaul wrote:I must admit i love the fact i can go in a boozer and not come out of it at the end of the night smelling of ale & not cigarettes
Even although I'm a smoker I must agree Daz. I simply must quit sooner rather than later or I'll simply be very ill or dead... :cry: