Music for Sports - cold Race / Cool Move

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Cyclone wrote:
timer wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Once again: They are absolutely NEW tracks!
Regards,
EB
And they are pretty damn good too ! :D
Have you already got your CDs? Eastgate or Membran version?

eastgate 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
timer wrote: And they are pretty damn good too ! :D
Have you already got your CDs? Eastgate or Membran version?

eastgate 8)
Just got my pay-cheque. Guess where I'm going next. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Cyclone wrote: Have you already got your CDs? Eastgate or Membran version?

eastgate 8)
Gas bill? ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
eastgate 8)
Gas bill? ;)
That's already gone mate. Thanks to the Direct Debit. Bl**dy gas company wanted to put it up as well despite the fact they owe us several hundred quid....

...but that's another story. :roll:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:So, are the 2 tracks new compositions or just new names for old tracks ?
Once again: They are absolutely NEW tracks!
Regards,
EB
Where's that credit card gone... :) :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

There. I did it. Just purchased this disc from Buy.com. Only $12+shipping. Not bad. Should be here next week. :)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

timer wrote:
Insvims wrote:
timer wrote:...im one of the 'TD Aficionados...
timer also wrote:My first two TD CDs actually...
How is this possible? :P
Anyway, how are the two new tracks (if they are new)?

And EB, does these two collections tell people that don't know TD anything that the countless previous collections did not? :roll:
I may be very dumb, but I can't really understand it, no matter how hard I try. Sorry. :?
I was joking ! I have a complete TD / EF / JF collection.

The tracks - The LAst Goal and The First Curve are new to me , but with a complete collection it is easy to forget some tunes !

Both a very string compositions IMHO. 8)
Have you got Rubycon Revisted the Evil Ear release? I had this but sold it a few years back, can't remember what it was like now :(
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

GlynRichards wrote:
timer wrote:
Insvims wrote: How is this possible? :P

And EB, does these two collections tell people that don't know TD anything that the countless previous collections did not? :roll:
I may be very dumb, but I can't really understand it, no matter how hard I try. Sorry. :?

The tracks - The LAst Goal and The First Curve are new to me , but with a complete collection it is easy to forget some tunes !

Have you got Rubycon Revisted the Evil Ear release? I had this but sold it a few years back, can't remember what it was like now :(
Rubycon revisited murders a classic. Black Sabbath music on a TD release don't fit IMO.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Bought last week on Buy.com for $12 + 2 shipping. Came in mail yesterday. Played last night. Last Goal and First Curve great tracks. First time I heard the remake of Optical Race. Very pleased with this compilation. :arrow: 8) 8) 8)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:
timer wrote:
Insvims wrote: How is this possible? :P

Not recomended by me. What substances they were on when they released this gawd knows :oops: Truly murders a lifetime classic :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
timer wrote: I was joking ! I have a complete TD / EF / JF collection.

Rubycon revisited murders a classic. Black Sabbath music on a TD release don't fit IMO.
I've got it somewhere. Its bad.... very bad. :evil:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Yes, IIRC that's why I sold it!!!! 8)
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Got this one in the post . It took me a while to decide whether or not to go for this one but for me it was the 2 new tracks (Goal & Wave) and the 2 Orange Light Year tracks (Maddox & Odessa) - which I didn't have - that was the ultimate driver behind the purchase and the price was just about right. Fair enough The Last Goal I got from TDOC but effectively it was 24mins of new music that was not in my CD collection - all excellent new tracks.

I must say I was quite impressed with the CD as a compilation it works well with the exception of Optical Race (which is one of my least favourite TD tracks and it doesn't quite fit for me). The 2 Blue Dawn tracks (Gagaland and Thunderheads) I hadn't paid much attention to in the past and had been fairly dismissive of were surprisingly fresher and better than I previously remembered. Once again it highlights the continuing osmosis effect of TD music.......
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

Try and compare one of the "previously unreleased" tracks with Timeless from Flame. :x :roll:
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

j_pertou wrote:Try and compare one of the "previously unreleased" tracks with Timeless from Flame. :x :roll:

hmmm, but of course, it depends what 'previously unreleased' means :|
...The wise.....are silent.....