SBE 2005 DVD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D Going back to topic, as if I think of Brown and Blair I might blow a fuse, it would appear 255 signed DVD copies now sold and only 495 to go! So it would appear to be selling at a trickle now but I suppose that is to be expected. I see several non-signed ones have been sold as well. Do you think people have done that by mistake as if they are the same price why would you not go for the signed one if they are still available?? Anyway, 255 at £24.99 is not bad so far (£6372.45). :D

To be honest Ant,i think there has only been that many sold as a lot of people just dont know about it,it is only available through the Voiceprint site and nowhere else as far as i know.......... Im sure if it were included on other music sites,more would have been sold :wink: I hope we get this sooner rather than later :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

I wonder why there are 2 options for the same DVD, one signed, the other not, but both at the same price! Obviously I clicked the signed DVD, why would some1 go for the non-signed when it's the same price?........I just hope Edgar has already signed them all! Be gutted if I had to wait longer until he signs them :-(
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Just ordered my last night! I am looking forward to it. Cant freakin wait. :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

tdream4ever wrote:Just ordered my last night! I am looking forward to it. Cant freakin wait. :D
I'd sort of forgotten I'd ordered it, because the anticipation was killing me. What's the betting it's delivered while I'm away, or worse still, it arrives the morning we leave and I have the agony of knowing I have to wait over a week to view it! There is still no news on the delivery date and I haven't had a credit card statement to check if I've been reimbursed for the cd that VP are not now sending out!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Just ordered my last night! I am looking forward to it. Cant freakin wait. :D
I'd sort of forgotten I'd ordered it, because the anticipation was killing me. What's the betting it's delivered while I'm away, or worse still, it arrives the morning we leave and I have the agony of knowing I have to wait over a week to view it! There is still no news on the delivery date and I haven't had a credit card statement to check if I've been reimbursed for the cd that VP are not now sending out!
Can't wait myself. If the Astoria show is half as good it'll be fantastic.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just got this message from Voiceprint concerning the above

Dear Colin

The DVDs will not be ready to ship for about another week as they've been held up due to a backlog at the pressing plant. We will get them out as soon as we can though.

Lisa

:evil: :x zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I am effing sick to def of them dullards

SO I am Gonna do me own version of SBE 2005 (from my memory.......as twas a effing great event in every way....)

fuch
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Just got this message from Voiceprint concerning the above

Dear Colin

The DVDs will not be ready to ship for about another week as they've been held up due to a backlog at the pressing plant. We will get them out as soon as we can though.

Lisa

:evil: :x zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Same old story :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

They have ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS got an excuse........shame Eastgate did'nt handle this,im sure we would have been better served :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:They have ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS got an excuse........shame Eastgate did'nt handle this,im sure we would have been better served :roll:
the dog ate the DVDs, that'll be the next delay ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Oh Please dont tell me that :arrow: I,m going off my headnow cos it wont be here this week :evil:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Oh Please dont tell me that :arrow: I,m going off my headnow cos it wont be here this week :evil:
They haven't even got the cover right for the DVD I have in my hand (the Coventry one) apparently.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

there is a great disturbance in the froese

I have felt it :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Oh Please dont tell me that :arrow: I,m going off my headnow cos it wont be here this week :evil:
They haven't even got the cover right for the DVD I have in my hand (the Coventry one) apparently.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You're having me on mate :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You're having me on mate :arrow:
Somebody posted an email saying they'd misprinted the cover in some way, the gist of which was it didn't look how the sleeve artwork should