SBE 2005 DVD

Tangram
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Tangram »

If it helps you track down your orders, I ordered mine on 24th March and received it on 7th April, and it is issue number 058.
If I do not agree with what you have to say, I will still defend to the death your right to say it. (Voltaire, almost)
timer

Post by timer »

No SBE DVD here either. When ? When ? When?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Tangram wrote:If it helps you track down your orders, I ordered mine on 24th March and received it on 7th April, and it is issue number 058.

I ordered mine on the 12th of March and Zilch-------Nothing totally unbelievable :evil: :x :evil: :x
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I am going to make my own DVD of SBE 05........it cant be that difficult, can it?
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Tangram wrote:If it helps you track down your orders, I ordered mine on 24th March and received it on 7th April, and it is issue number 058.
That's a mere two weeks. I ordered mine @ 09:45 on 12th March and still no sign! :x
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Mine ordered 12 th March Evening.
Tangram

Post by Tangram »

Sorry to hear you guys still haven't received it yet, it will be worth the wait though.

BTW, Colin, did you get my email about Sakrale Tone please?
If I do not agree with what you have to say, I will still defend to the death your right to say it. (Voltaire, almost)
harmonicaman

Post by harmonicaman »

Mine ordered march 12 - nothing :evil:

Though as any hawkwind fan can tell you - Voiceprint are a f****** joke.

Wonder how much interest they make on peoples cash sitting in a bank account ?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Tangram wrote:Sorry to hear you guys still haven't received it yet, it will be worth the wait though.

Yes my friend,will be with you by Friday...........run out of discs :oops: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Tangram

Post by Tangram »

epsilon75 wrote:
Tangram wrote:Sorry to hear you guys still haven't received it yet, it will be worth the wait though.

Yes my friend,will be with you by Friday...........run out of discs :oops: :wink:
Brilliant - thanks very much.

Graham
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

harmonicaman wrote:Mine ordered march 12 - nothing :evil:

Though as any hawkwind fan can tell you - Voiceprint are a f****** joke.

Wonder how much interest they make on peoples cash sitting in a bank account ?
Aha, so it isn't just when they're selling TD, it is with Hawkwind aswell!
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I got the dvd when I got home this Sunday! My version is signed edition nr 84/1000, and I can't say one negative word about it. Although the actual concert was not as good as the Tempodrom show, this DVD is so much better! No computer graphics- great sound mix- varied song selection - interesting and funny interviews with band members, and some fans.... Better stop now, I'm in TD heaven... A supreme reminder of a fantastic evening! :D :D :D
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:I got the dvd when I got home this Sunday! My version is signed edition nr 84/1000, and I can't say one negative word about it. Although the actual concert was not as good as the Tempodrom show, this DVD is so much better! No computer graphics- great sound mix- varied song selection - interesting and funny interviews with band members, and some fans.... Better stop now, I'm in TD heaven... A supreme reminder of a fantastic evening! :D :D :D
11/10 then? ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Jacob, Im rilly pleased you have the DVD

:cry: :cry:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:I got the dvd when I got home this Sunday! My version is signed edition nr 84/1000, and I can't say one negative word about it. Although the actual concert was not as good as the Tempodrom show, this DVD is so much better! No computer graphics- great sound mix- varied song selection - interesting and funny interviews with band members, and some fans.... Better stop now, I'm in TD heaven... A supreme reminder of a fantastic evening! :D :D :D
11/10 then? ;)
Yes, I do think I love it as much as you love Ricochet :D
Have you got it, yet? It was sent from Switzerland, so all people in UK, might get it soon???