LOOM

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

Marakesh wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:There are some nice pre-production photos of Loom on Jerome's Facebook page...

...and the merest hint that they may be playing the UK at some point.
I'll be rejoicing greatly if they come to the UK :)
Me too. I suspect there will be quite a few people who would want to see a UK show.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Ticket and flights secured...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TangFanIRL wrote:Ticket and flights secured...
Have a great time Conrad. Wish I was going. I'm hoping for a UK appearance soon.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
rigel

Post by rigel »

Chris Monk wrote:
Have a great time Conrad. Wish I was going. I'm hoping for a UK appearance soon.
Me too, though on a stage bigger than that of the Water Rats :lol:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Chris Monk wrote:
Thanks Chris. I think Jerome did say that more concerts are likely next year, though I have no idea as yet, where. Perhaps I'll get them to start in Dublin. Would you guys come over for it? Make a weekend etc.? I am half joking of course! ;)
hansx

Post by hansx »

I will postpone my holiday for a day, to be able to the concert in Oirschot. Only the two other artist will not be seen by me. Shame I don't have more time on that day available.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TangFanIRL wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Thanks Chris. I think Jerome did say that more concerts are likely next year, though I have no idea as yet, where. Perhaps I'll get them to start in Dublin. Would you guys come over for it? Make a weekend etc.? I am half joking of course! ;)
Dublin? Why not. Good a place as any.
RonB

Ticket info

Post by RonB »

Hi All.

For those who want to come and not yet ordered there tickets be quick, we have on;y 35 Tickets left.

www.E-live.nl
Chris Monk

Re: Ticket info

Post by Chris Monk »

RonB wrote:Hi All.

For those who want to come and not yet ordered there tickets be quick, we have on;y 35 Tickets left.

www.E-live.nl
I soooo wish I could. :cry: :cry: :cry:
studio35d

Post by studio35d »

Saw this appearing in my YouTube subscription box just a few minutes ago:

http://youtu.be/y8JxtpAXnUg
Studio35D = Rene Splinter
www.renesplinter.com
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

studio35d wrote:Saw this appearing in my YouTube subscription box just a few minutes ago:

Ultra-cool. 8) 8) 8)

Gave me chills seeing Johannes playing again especially when he started playing Logos. Thumbs up indeed Jerome.
Helikon

Post by Helikon »

Chris Monk wrote:
studio35d wrote:Saw this appearing in my YouTube subscription box just a few minutes ago:

Ultra-cool. 8) 8) 8)

Gave me chills seeing Johannes playing again especially when he started playing Logos. Thumbs up indeed Jerome.
Just Super!
It´s the Triple J Syndrom.

Just what the doctor ordered!
There is poetry in science
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Helikon wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Ultra-cool. 8) 8) 8)

Just Super!

Wow Cool. 8)

:!: :arrow:
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:
Helikon wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Ultra-cool. 8) 8) 8)

Just Super!

Wow Cool. 8)

:!: :arrow:
Absolutely fabulous 8) 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
ant

Post by ant »

:( Just seen the CDS news on the LOOM 4 track EP (LE) at the price of £12.99. "You must be joking" I thought. Most albums shouldn't be more than that let alone a 4 track EP!! £3.25 per track when we are in a recession is not on and this will not be joining my collection, which is a shame because of the Schmoelling track alone but even that will not tempt me to spend that amount on 4 tracks. This happenend on one of Jerome's previous EP's I seem to remember and I am not falling for it. JF needs to sort this out because until he does he has lost one fan that's for sure. :x
Biggus Dickus