TD LIVE IN FRANKFURT 2007

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

colin. you will be 100 percento fit by then

foreseen it i have,,,,,,,,,,,,may theee froese be with you....may it be with us all

dancing grizzlies? EFF THEM.EFF THEM ALL
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:colin. you will be 100 percento fit by then

foreseen it i have,,,,,,,,,,,,may theee froese be with you....may it be with us all

:lol: :lol: :lol: Eff em grizzlies...........to royal :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:colin. you will be 100 percento fit by then

:lol: :lol: :lol: Eff em grizzlies...........to royal :wink:
See you in Frankfurt mate, flights, tickets and hotel now booked
planetdalek

Post by planetdalek »

So, spill the beans... who have you booked with ?
24db

Post by 24db »

planetdalek wrote:So, spill the beans... who have you booked with ?
I used Expedia.co.uk.

Heathrow to Frankfurt (the main airport, not the one 78km outside of the city). We're booked into the Hotel Bristol (odd name but it seems to be quite cheap, clean and fairly near to the railway and alte oper)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:We're booked into the Hotel Bristol
Oooo that's spooky. In fact this whole darned concert is getting very spooky. Tiss a sign I tell you.

Still ain't got anything sorted mind you. Couldn't get my wife, (I'm not allowed to all her the missus anymore since she read part of the forum), anywhere near the PC or phone to help me out so I'm going to go it alone tomorrow. Still I'm sure if I say it loud enough in English they're sure to understand. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
Oooo that's spooky. In fact this whole darned concert is getting very spooky. Tiss a sign I tell you.

Still ain't got anything sorted mind you. Couldn't get my wife, (I'm not allowed to all her the missus anymore since she read part of the forum), anywhere near the PC or phone to help me out so I'm going to go it alone tomorrow. Still I'm sure if I say it loud enough in English they're sure to understand. :wink:
If you do a websearch Chris you'll see there's a hotel called the Astoria as well ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

If you do a websearch Chris you'll see there's a hotel called the Astoria as well ;)
I wonder if it's painted black inside? :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Oooo that's spooky. In fact this whole darned concert is getting very spooky. Tiss a sign I tell you.

I wonder if it's painted black inside? :wink:
I'm sure it's very popular ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just changed our hotel,didnt fancy being in the middle of the Red Light District :oops: :roll: Might have cost be too much extra money :shock: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM books hotel in RED light district :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Hey guys we got our tickets right next to colin in the front row. All we need is the flights & hotel so we need a meeting point now any ideas guys /gals .....

roll on October & hey its my birthday that week too .... might get a helping hand towards this journey from herself ...hint,hint

Conrad done all the ticket buying for dave ,Dan & myself cheers mate as I'm away in co. Wicklow

:) 8) :) :!: :arrow: Geoff
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Changed to the Excelsior now :wink: Excellent location outside the main rail and bus network and NO red lights :wink:

The FREE mini-bar just about reeled me in :P and hardly NO walking distances needed.......0.8km from the Alte Oper :D

http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/excelsi ... aid=304142

Free conference room here to for up to four hours :wink: so we could have a pre-concert conference :lol:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue May 08, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:Hey guys we got our tickets right next to colin in the front row. All we need is the flights & hotel so we need a meeting point now any ideas guys /gals .....

roll on October & hey its my birthday that week too .... might get a helping hand towards this journey from herself ...hint,hint

Conrad done all the ticket buying for dave ,Dan & myself cheers mate as I'm away in co. Wicklow

:) 8) :) :!: :arrow: Geoff

I think we need someone with experience of Frankfurt to sort a meeting place Geoff.............Buy One Get One Free type of gaff with no frills and BIG steins :P :P :P 8) :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Finally got around to ordering the tickets and it was surprisingly easy.

We're in the middle of row 5 so all you guys in the front row aren't allowed to wear any black pointy hats as shown on the MFD DVD

.....and a big orange afro is most definitely out.

.....failure to comply will result in a major sulk and a flooding of this forum with every inconsequencial TD memory I have.

.....what do you mean I already do that.