Photo-link:Frankfurt Concert/fan meet Sunday

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:Thanks guys, I'm just living the dream and hopefully bringing like-minded folk together, which IMHO is one part of what Edgar & TD have achieved through music over the years. Just giving back what they have put in and continue to do :D
Chris
Would be great for the station if maybe you could fix up a LIVE interveiw with Edgar :idea: :idea: :idea:

A fans question and answer interveiw would be great,the fans could submit questions to you,you pick out the best and Edgar gives his answers........ :idea:

How about it EB :wink:
Yes Colin that would be fantastic for sure. The question & answer idea is great & maybe one Edgar would consider. I am also free for the next couple of months and would be more than willing to travel to do an interview if the opportunity arose.
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Janus wrote:Thanks guys, I'm just living the dream and hopefully bringing like-minded folk together, which IMHO is one part of what Edgar & TD have achieved through music over the years. Just giving back what they have put in and continue to do :D
Chris
Would be great for the station if maybe you could fix up a LIVE interveiw with Edgar :idea: :idea: :idea:

How about it EB :wink:
or...how about Chris sends Edgar a few questions and Edgar sends his replies back on disc?...Chris could then just splice Edgar into the show
Again nice idea Andy and something I think the listeners would I know really enjoy, I've had a lot of mail asking me if I can get Edgar or some of the members on the show so fingers crossed. As you know I interviewed all the fans on Sunday pre-concert (got 15 minutes of it ready for tomorrows show) and to have EF be a part of it would be fantastic.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

High above the clouds en route to TD

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/ ... 1001-1.jpg

On the approach to Frankfurt Main

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/ ... /M1007.jpg
24db

Post by 24db »

Lads, here's a collective request, can I use some of the photos you've posted? I'm referring especially to ones with Tim' Linda and Iris at the pub, Edgar and Colin and the camera phone photo of thee Be Em with Edgar. Im 'trying' to complete my write up of the whole day...it's massive and I'd like a couple of photos of the bits I wasn't involved in. Cheers.

Btw I only need to use them as small thumbnails: 5.5inch across @ 72 dpi
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:Lads, here's a collective request, can I use some of the photos you've posted? I'm referring especially to ones with Tim' Linda and Iris at the pub, Edgar and Colin and the camera phone photo of thee Be Em with Edgar. Im 'trying' to complete my write up of the whole day...it's massive and I'd like a couple of photos of the bits I wasn't involved in. Cheers.

Absolutely no problem Andy.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:Lads, here's a collective request, can I use some of the photos you've posted? I'm referring especially to ones with Tim' Linda and Iris at the pub, Edgar and Colin and the camera phone photo of thee Be Em with Edgar. Im 'trying' to complete my write up of the whole day...it's massive and I'd like a couple of photos of the bits I wasn't involved in. Cheers.

thanks Tim
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:

thanks Tim
Andy just get on a finish the thing !!!
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: Absolutely no problem Andy.
thanks Tim
I'm going as fast as I can Tim...there's so much to do, plus it almost seems as if the gig was a month or 2 ago now...instead of just 6 days
ngc891

Post by ngc891 »

The stars are matter, We're matter, But it doesn't matter
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Cant wait for the finished article mate 8) :arrow:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: thanks Tim
I'm going as fast as I can Tim...there's so much to do, plus it almost seems as if the gig was a month or 2 ago now...instead of just 6 days
I love your photo:

Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: Andy just get on a finish the thing !!!
I love your photo:

If the Devil could cast his net.... :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Janus

Post by Janus »

:lol: He did cast his net Mick! Boy! What a catch!!! Kippers for tea anyone :wink: :arrow:
pb2rdf

Re: Fotolink TD20071007

Post by pb2rdf »

pb2rdf wrote:Hi folks,

I put my pictures at my webste : http://www.rdf.demon.nl/TD20071007/
I have also some short movies, one of the start of the concert.

Links will be published end of this week, I'm still working on it. And do maybe some more stuff with the pictures, as with the opera building :idea:
It was nice to meet all the fans at the irish pub, and see Frits again of KLEM.

Went monday back to the Netherlands, very easy driving with TDmusic :D via Luxumburg, Belgium to Rotterdam. Arived at home around 23:00 (22:00 UK time)
Took first some pictures of Frankfurt am Main (2-cnd picture)

Enjoy the pictures and maybe you can take a look at http://www.rdf.demon.nl/

It was a pity not to be backstage, maybe next time.
Enjoyed the concert (1st time TD).

regards, Peter.

PS. special thanks to CarmenDD :!:
Hi all,

As promised :

Links are ready, movies can be viewed, changed the main webpage (see footer)
Also put some pictures in an animation (gif), is almost a movie without sound. :D

Have to be patient :oops: for DVD of Frankfurt, but cannot wait :D
Enjoy the stuff and let me know if there are problems.

regards, Peter.

PS. CarmenDD, thanks a lot for introduction with the other fans, that's what I ment :idea:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

That’s nice photo. :D :wink:

:!: :arrow: