SBE 2005 DVD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

10 i imagine :roll: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

A positive announcement re this DVD would certainly raise my spirits right now. The waiting is exasperating.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Tangram

Post by Tangram »

While we still await news, here's a new clip I found on youtube from SBE 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iKE90n_rK4
If I do not agree with what you have to say, I will still defend to the death your right to say it. (Voltaire, almost)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Tangram wrote:While we still await news, here's a new clip I found on youtube from SBE 2001.

I was at this concert and got Edgar's towel which he threw into the audience at the end..........it is stored in the attic and is still un-washed in the hope we can clone another Edgar in future years :shock: :arrow: :wink:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Tangram wrote:While we still await news, here's a new clip I found on youtube from SBE 2001.

I was at this concert and got Edgar's towel which he threw into the audience at the end..........it is stored in the attic and is still un-washed in the hope we can clone another Edgar in future years :shock: :arrow: :wink:
I remember that concert more for meeting Colin for the first time and witnessing is fight for the towel,my life as never been the same since :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

ANOTHER VIGIL

Tangerine Dream:

Phaedra 35th Anniversary Concert

Live At Shepherds Bush

Tangerine Dream are German-based purveyors of imaginative electronic music. There have been numerous line-ups since the band's formation in September1967, although Edgar Froese has remained at the head of affairs throughout. Edgar Froese put together Tangerine Dream.

Tangerine Dream's impressive live reputation dates back to the early 70's.As their shows tended to be completely improvised. From these live improvisations came several of the bands early successful albums including Phaedra, "Zeit" and "Ricochet". In 1977 the band released a double live album recorded in America on Richard Branson's fledgling Virgin label entitled "Encore".

The band moved on in the eighties and nineties into film soundtrack work which was a genre the band had tentatively moved into in the late seventies. In this particular area the band have been particularly successful. The band continues in the present led by founder member Edgar Froese and celebrates their fortieth anniversary in 2007.

The thirty fifth anniversary concert is a concert that found the band celebrating the recording of the landmark album Phaedra. The concert which was filmed on the 11th of June 2005 was performed in front of a sell out audience and featured material from Phaedra alongside newer, more recent material. The band which features Thorsten Quaeschning, Linda Spa, Jerome Froese and Iris Camaa were filmed and recorded for this landmark concert and perform many pieces from the bands lengthy career including Phaedra '05, Rubycon Pt.1, Force Majeure, Logos and a cover of the Jimi Hendrix classic Purple Haze.

Initial quantities of the DVD will be released in a limited digi-pack format with two discs with disc one containing the concert and disc two containing interviews with the band and also extra footage of the band during the sound check and interviews with fans before and after the concert. The second disc is rounded out with a slideshow of images taken during the concert. This package will be limited to just 2,000 copies before reverting to the standard single disc release featuring just the concert footage.

In Addition to this 750 Copies of the DVD have been personally signed by Edgar Froese

This DVD and the accompanying live CD (which will be a separate release) are released in the year in which the Tangerine Dream will release their latest studio album and also celebrate their fortieth anniversary, interest in this band will be higher than usual for the leaders in the electronic music field.

To buy this limited edition, check details or watch a low resolution trailer for the releases please go to:

http://www.tangerinedreamdvd.com/
THE SIGNED EDITION WILL BE RELEASED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

At long last! Thanks for the heads up Jon, order duly placed. Even I'm conducting a letterbox vigil on this one! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM DECLARES BANCRUPTCY

again

I wonder what is next for a VIGIL

oh, i know : reissued virgin years recordings

views from a red train

the goodies just keep coming :arrow:]

ordered mine, they are starting to fly out the door
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Credit card taking a severe battering :roll: :cry: :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:At long last! Thanks for the heads up Jon, order duly placed. Even I'm conducting a letterbox vigil on this one! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)
Its going to be great just to get our hands on it Mick..........im very excited about this one :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:At long last! Thanks for the heads up Jon, order duly placed. Even I'm conducting a letterbox vigil on this one! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)
Its going to be great just to get our hands on it Mick..........im very excited about this one :D
Same here Colin. This was the release I was really looking forward to! :D 8)
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

COOL great news this was one hell of a gig & duly needed to be released on DVD & CD well order is placed & I'm looking forward to its arrival although I thought more of the signed copies would be snapped up by now ......

:D 8) :arrow: :!: :) Geoff
ant

Post by ant »

:) 60 copies sold so far it would appear which I suppose for 4hrs or so isn't bad. You also have to remember that the message may not have reached all TD fans yet as I still cannot see it mentioned on the main Voiceprint website. :?
Biggus Dickus
neil1567

Post by neil1567 »

Great stuff! Thanks a lot for the heads up on this BigMoog.Greatly tempted to go for both DVD and CD but ended up,for now,with the(signed!!) DVD version only.Wow! Its my 40th birthday on Thursday and it'd certainly make it if this popped thru me letter box! Having seen what others have said about Voiceprint though I won't hold my breath!Again,many thanks for letting us know about this BM.
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

epsilon75 wrote:Credit card taking a severe battering :roll: :cry: :wink: :arrow:
I've warned the kids that with all the goodies around at the moment, I'm on a SKI holiday (Spending Kids Inheritance). I've just upped the limit on the flexible friend I keep for internet sales to be on the safe side but, amazingly, HM Government have recently seen fit to return a who load of ackers to me that I paid them before I retired and so Tony B and his lot are in effect financing my TD addiction, making me one of the few people who've got anything out of the government! It must be a sign that all these purchases of TD and Klaus Schulze material are the right thing to be doing so I'd better keep it up I suppose....... Now where's the number of the Astoria ticket cold line....?