Edgars Tash !

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Edgars Tash !

Post by timer »

Well guys Ive been keeping this to myself for a little while, but I have very recently become the holder of the Golden Tash, through my bidding efforts on Ebay.
Over the following days I will be recalling the Tashes journey diaries since it's traumatic separation from the Masters top lip ! (and yes it was due to Musical differences !).
Enjoy the journey.
P.S. Since the separation 'The Golden One' as it likes to be refered to; has met a female Tash who lives in South Wales , always on the phone or texting just like a young lovelost teen!. More tales to follow.
whiteeagle

Post by whiteeagle »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice post
Keep on (Tangerine) Dreaming
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I knew you would track it down mate..............im overcome with excitement,what if i bring my little pink number and let them roll beneath the quilts :idea:

The EF tash must return to its rightful owner---------Edgar Froese's top-lip :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:I knew you would track it down mate..............im overcome with excitement,what if i bring my little pink number and let them roll beneath the quilts :idea:

The EF tash must return to its rightful owner---------Edgar Froese's top-lip :mrgreen:
He'll have to do me a very ltd CD to get it back ! :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I knew you would track it down mate..............im overcome with excitement,what if i bring my little pink number and let them roll beneath the quilts :idea:

EF must get that hairy top lip back...........its a must. What about a vinyl copy of "The Keep" :mrgreen: :lol:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:

EF must get that hairy top lip back...........its a must. What about a vinyl copy of "The Keep" :mrgreen: :lol:
Vinyl copy of 'the keep' ? only if it's the double one, with the free 3rd & 4th parts of Rubycon !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hmmm that could take some persuasion :wink: what if he throws in a couple of "Ages" thongs (worn) and some second hand "Macula Transfer" Y fronts :idea: :twisted:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Hmmm that could take some persuasion :wink: what if he throws in a couple of "Ages" thongs (worn) and some second hand "Macula Transfer" Y fronts :idea: :twisted:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

This threads going down the pan fast !
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: IMO Edgar looks a lot better tashless. :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

sparrow wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: IMO Edgar looks a lot better tashless. :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :cry: :?
Chris Monk

Re: Edgars Tash !

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:(and yes it was due to Musical differences !)
Not in the interviews I've read.

...It just wanted to take a break from touring. :wink:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

timer wrote:
sparrow wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: IMO Edgar looks a lot better tashless. :wink:

Ach....I was only joking Tim.... :D
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

sparrow wrote:
timer wrote:

Ach....I was only joking Tim.... :D
I think the whitehaired and non-facially haired Edgar, looks better than ever. Anyone been in his presence, certainly feels his outspoken charisma.
timer

Re: Edgars Tash !

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:(and yes it was due to Musical differences !)
Not in the interviews I've read.

...It just wanted to take a break from touring. :wink:
Well yes The Golden one was a little tired of all the touring, but is very happy to attend the single performances we have now, he thoroughly enjoyed the Alter Oper concert, but did get a bit emotional tucked away in my camera bag during the after show meeting, closest he'd been to his former top lip in some years.

8)
timer

Post by timer »

WE have tonight seen the original artwork for the stuntman cover.